Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Read Form doesn't close on its own by Mike
I have a form that has separate compose and read layouts. I also have a reply form that is tied to the originating form. When the recipient...
February 22nd 10 08:35 PM
by Mike Go to last post
0 682
got the message "the form you have selected cannot be displayed" by Daniel
Hello, I created a form for the first time and send it to myself in order to test. It worked perfectly. So, I sent it to someone else. The person...
February 22nd 10 02:25 PM
by Daniel Go to last post
0 661
Undisclosed Recipients by flier frank
When I send emails in Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail by simply entering the addresses in Bcc the recipient receives and email with "Undisclosed...
February 22nd 10 12:36 AM
by flier frank Go to last post
0 622
To value by TJ
I am creating an email in Ms Outlook 2003 by using mapi, the email that get created get sent to the recepient but the TO field is empty when opened...
February 17th 10 11:29 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 767
hot to get the email address of an outlook mail item from "on behalf of" part by elie chucrallah
Hello, i need a sample code , vb6 or vb.net to extract the email address of an outlook mail item from "on behalf of" part and not from the From...
February 17th 10 03:05 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 747
Perform calculation in task fields by Schick
Does anyone know of a way to perform a calculation in a Task field based on the values of other task fields?
February 15th 10 04:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 700
Need leading zero for month number is less than 10 by alex20850
I need to show month of the Received column in the row view with a leading zero if the number of the month is less than 10. Today February 12, 2010...
February 12th 10 11:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 725
How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? by Min Min Thu
Currently I created the customize form in the outlook. Then send mail to someone and I also want to import data to SQL DB. Pls give me any...
February 12th 10 01:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 791
Find vs. custom forms by Kevin Adams
Greetings, Created some custom contact forms in outlook 2003. When using the Find feature (Tools - Find- Find) , I find that i cannot locate...
February 11th 10 05:53 PM
by Kevin Adams Go to last post
2 760
outlook in/out board by anna
i created an in/out folder in the public folders about 5 years ago. now, we have users needing to use the form when accessing their email through...
February 10th 10 05:41 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 857
Outlook Rules and OFT templates by Reddogclub
HI all, I am trying to get some rules to work since our mail services team has turn off the port to allow out-of-office rules to respond to outside...
February 10th 10 02:44 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 660
Storing Multiple Selections by OutdoorRuss
I coordinate volunteers and need to store the days and times when they're available on a custom form. Anyone have a good suggestion as to how to go...
February 9th 10 04:34 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 660
use the custom form to show meeting request in recipient's calendar by sd[_2_]
hello I've customized Meeting request form for outlook 2007.When I send meeting request using this form,on recipient side I want to display the...
February 9th 10 03:26 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 669
custom search in outlook 2003 by yannickestrada
Hi. I had a customized contact form applied to a public folder. But when I search a contact the result is nothing. The problem is that the search...
February 8th 10 02:58 PM
by yannickestrada Go to last post
0 569
Is Business Contact Manager gone in Outlook 2010? by maryRRR
I've been searching this forum for a client who uses BCM extensively but have not seen reference to BCM in Outlook 2010. Does anyone know if it...
February 5th 10 10:56 PM
by maryRRR Go to last post
1 876
Formatted Text (Using HTML) in Appointment by Parwej Ahamad
Hi Experts, I am using COM "Microsoft Office 12.0 Object Library" in VS2005 to add an appointment into the Calendar (Outlook version2003). I am...
February 5th 10 03:22 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 844
how do I change date autocomplete in a form? by Longman
Hi, I have a basic email form in Outlook 2003. I have a field to insert a date. The date will primarily be a date in the past. The date format is...
February 4th 10 09:30 PM
by Longman Go to last post
0 609
Help creating custom Contacts form - what type is 'Email' control? by Alexey Titov
Hello :) I'm trying to make me a modification in Contacts form (Tools - Forms - Design a Form ... Contacts) My scripts work fine, but there are 3...
February 3rd 10 03:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 695
how to configure different contact default form for new contacts by JPS
I have created a new contact form which I woulf like to assign as default contact form when clicking "New Contact" also I would like to copy all...
February 2nd 10 07:07 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 628
Outlook custom form - VBS call VBA macro by JMat45
I have created a custom OL form based on the Contact form. I want to save data from some of the fields to a text file. I want to initiate the save...
February 1st 10 04:22 AM
by JMat45 Go to last post

From The