Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Running Code in Side by side calendar view by Adrian Miller
Hi, I've published a custom form in global forms library and define this form as default form for my teammate's calendar. The custom forms uses...
January 31st 10 02:20 PM
by Adrian Miller Go to last post
2 723
2007 Form Design loads 2003 Form by JoeRob
I tried to update a custom form in Outlook 2007. When I click Tools –Forms – Design A Form and then click Contact – Open the form that opens...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 29th 10 06:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
11 1,424
Tab Order Out of Sequence After Attaching Document by Delnang
I have the tab order set up in my custom form to move from top to bottom. I used Layout | Tab Order with the following order: To: Employee...
January 26th 10 06:05 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 698
Link by Wanda
I have created a custom 2003 Outlook form. I would like to add a link to one of the labels. I would probably use the "Click" command, but what...
January 25th 10 04:05 PM
by Wanda Go to last post
0 717
Where to publish my custom form ? by Shad
I wish to have a folder based custom form that myself and 3 colleagues can access in a shared mailbox. Each of us accesses the shared mailbox as an...
January 24th 10 01:39 AM
by Shad Go to last post
4 890
Customing tab order in email template by snaves
How do I change the tab order in an email template? I have looked under Properties and advance properties and can not figure out how to reorder...
January 22nd 10 08:38 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 796
Code to clear certain fields in Outlook Form by Delnang
I have a text box for employee number. This field is used to address the CC field. If the employee number is typed incorrectly and therefore...
January 22nd 10 08:38 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
7 941
read property inside message by Lattis
I am trying to achieve the following: I have a .net application which stores emails in a sql database. These messages are given a unique number...
January 22nd 10 03:00 PM
by Lattis Go to last post
0 646
how do I work with oft files in outlook 2007 by Patrick
I outlook 2003 I used to work with a personal toolbar which contained some buttoms pointing to oft files. Now, with outlook 2007, I always get the...
January 21st 10 02:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 803
Outlook View Control - Show other user's calendar by reepster
I have created a team calendar in SharePoint using the following MAPI code however I have an issue when trying to pull in another user besides my...
January 20th 10 05:57 PM
by reepster Go to last post
0 659
Outlook 2003 custom form not viewable by receiver by DebbieA
I have an Outlook 2003 customer form that I created. I have sent it to others in my organization and they have saved it in their Personal Forms...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 20th 10 05:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
11 1,465
Appointment Body on Custom Page 2- Hide Default Page by nuberbc
I need the formatting of the notes/message field but have some other drop downs that will directly relate to that field. Puttling them on two...
January 20th 10 12:52 AM
by nuberbc Go to last post
2 739
15 Drivers Firmware para R4i, M3i Zero, Ezflash Vi by tesddalws[_2_]
Hola me he vuelto loca buscando los drivers para mi r4i y porfin navengado la he encontrado. Os dejo de donde he conseguido el firmware para mi...
January 19th 10 05:15 PM
by tesddalws[_2_] Go to last post
0 711
How do I unblock access to the form template file? by vicki_steed
Outlook forms are saved in a shared folder, but when double clicking to open a form, the message reads....Outlook has blcoked access to this form...
January 19th 10 04:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 3,099
Adding controls in the Email Form by Manikandan R
Hi, I am having some requirement in MS office outlook. I want to add the Radio button in the incoming message form. The mails which are received...
January 19th 10 03:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 620
Outlook programming by Oras
Hi, I have the following code to send am email it works well on debug but it does not work after deployment. See the error below. private void...
January 18th 10 03:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 628
Borderless form by Doug Robbins - Word MVP[_2_]
If the form is for use in Outlook, you should post to the microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms newsgroup. I have cross posted this response to...
January 18th 10 12:21 PM
by Jack B. Pollack Go to last post
8 769
Code and Creation 09241 by Virgina Hernandez
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free,...
January 15th 10 07:07 PM
by Virgina Hernandez Go to last post
0 691
Code and Creation 63868 by Virgina Hernandez
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free,...
January 15th 10 06:53 PM
by Virgina Hernandez Go to last post
0 670
Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses by Daniel
I want to get an email when a new post is posted and I got that to work but I keep getting "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses" dialog...
January 13th 10 06:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post

From The