Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Custom Form (Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003) by Legal Learning
This mail form was put on the desktop as a shortcut. It is an oft. We have always been able to design it and change it but now it won't save the...
November 14th 09 03:20 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
6 822
Error Message: The subject is not trusted for the specified action by Amangio
I created a custom Contacts form in Outlook 2000. Using the Custom Controls feature on the Control Toolbox, I selected the "Microsoft Office...
November 13th 09 02:24 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
3 778
Get the message opening date in the outlook email by Memo
Hi, I wander for the possibility to capture the opening date once the user open a message from the outlook? Is there a way to do it by code?
November 12th 09 03:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
5 732
Custom Task Form - Reminder Control by srm
I'm using 2003. Since it is not possible to edit the main task page, I am creating my own task page. What I am trying to do is create a reminder...
November 10th 09 02:49 AM
by brightenmyoutlook Go to last post
1 605
outlook 7 vista not working by fb
just up date my windows 7 offices and student with windows upgrade kit now when i try to get my emails by clicking the icon nothing happens and it...
November 9th 09 11:42 AM
by fb Go to last post
0 552
Task do not open in 2007 by Kountree
Hello all, Here is my configuration. I am running XP sp 2. I do not have sharepoint, or exchange. When I send a task from 2003 to 2007, the...
November 9th 09 02:29 AM
by Kountree Go to last post
0 563
Task in Outlook 2007 do not open by Kountree
Hello all, Here is my configuration. I am running XP sp 2. I do not have sharepoint, or exchange. When I send a task from 2003 to 2007, the...
November 9th 09 02:21 AM
by Kountree Go to last post
0 555
Outlook 2007 task do not open by Kountree
Hello all, Here is my configuration. I do not have sharepoint, or exchange. When I send a task from Outlook 2003 to 2007, the 2007...
November 9th 09 02:11 AM
by Kountree Go to last post
0 578
Custom Form installation by Aditi
Hi I have created Custom Form(.oft) in Outlook 2003.I want to install this form in Client machine and set this as default one using a...
November 7th 09 12:22 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
4 847
Reminder (Off / On) Link With Reminder Data/Time by srm
I'm using 2003. Created a custom task form and using the Reminder and the Reminder Time fields. If I delete the date and time values, these fields...
November 7th 09 12:20 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
3 737
Outlook 2007 equivalent to Security Zones in Outlook 2003 by Luis Virueña
Hi, I have an application I developed for Outlook 2003. It is a Contacts Folder where I changed the Main Page for an Intranet Web page (Right click...
November 5th 09 04:54 PM
by Luis Virueña Go to last post
0 574
Pick from list to use in a field by srm
I have O2003. Currently I have a text field in which I have default text and edit as needed. What I'd like to have is a pick from list that I can...
November 5th 09 01:51 PM
by srm Go to last post
2 761
Task Form - Reminder Time by srm
I'm using 2003. I'm creating a new Task Form. The default task form cannot be edited. I'm assuming that is correct. I would like to use some of the...
November 5th 09 12:24 PM
by srm Go to last post
0 589
create stationary in outlook by Norman[_4_]
I have created a stationary template in Word and would like to use it in Outlook, but I can''t seem to find a way to do so. I would be willing to...
November 4th 09 06:30 AM
by brightenmyoutlook Go to last post
1 648
Outlook 2003 HLEP!!!!! by rkylemyers
Hey guys! Really could use your help on this one. Okay I have a program that reads emails for a Support box and creates Work Orders based on the...
November 3rd 09 08:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
2 667
Form Design by Dottie
Is there a book that you would recommend on creating forms in Outlook 2007? Thank you in advance for the information.
November 3rd 09 04:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 653
Outlook Forms by Ann
I created a Phone Message form that I would like all the employees in my department to use. I created it and saved it on a shared drive but have...
November 2nd 09 10:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 704
Upgrade to 2007, Action stopped working by bmumph
Hello: We have an action defined under the actions tab that used to show up in the toolbar of the form in OL2003. It is no longer working in 2007,...
November 1st 09 04:15 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
3 650
Any other mechanism to store Appointment properties other than use by John
Hi, I already asked these issues and thought both are different but now both are looks correlated. I have two scenarios to pass 1) Open an...
October 29th 09 11:22 PM
by John Go to last post
0 562
Is a form published in Org folder accessible offline to users ? by Shreyas
hi , My question is weather a form published in an Organisational forms library , avaiable to users when they are not connected to the exchange...
October 28th 09 02:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post

From The