Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Synchronizing Locally Installed Outlooks by Steve in SF
My laptop has Outlook 2003 & my desktop PC has Outlook 2002. They are connected by a wireless router. There's no server - this is at home. I...
May 22nd 06 05:14 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 604
delegates show "on behalf of" in sender field after upgraded to Exchange 2003 by Enjolras
Hi everyone, I have just upgraded from exchange from 2000 to 2003. I found that now email delegates sent will show "on behalf of" in the sender...
May 22nd 06 05:14 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
4 1,104
holidays coming up default - how do I get calendar day default? by duff
Every time I start up my Outlook 2003 Calendar, it shows, by default, all the holidays. They fill the whole right hand panel of my screen. I have...
May 22nd 06 04:37 PM
by duff Go to last post
2 750
Can't Reply, Forward or Create new eMail by JCO
This is for a friend of mine. He's running OfficeXP (2002) and the OS is WindowsXP Home Edition. Anytime he tries to created a New message,...
May 22nd 06 04:23 PM
by JCO Go to last post
0 668
Missing Activities by John Lea
I am a late comer to Outlook(2000) and was very pleased that I could go to a contact and click on theActivities tab and all of the emails to and...
May 22nd 06 12:51 PM
by John Lea Go to last post
0 569
check one account specifically by W van Cothen
I have in my outlook on my work place two accounts: work and private. I have chosen to have my mail checked automatically every 5 minutes (or when I...
May 22nd 06 09:13 AM
by W van Cothen Go to last post
2 522
DBX on mapped drive by Pawel Rutkowski
Hello, Users in our domain are getting an OE error: 0x800C013B from time to time. I know, I know, sent item corruption and all. I have recreated...
May 22nd 06 08:05 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
8 946
test by khalifa alshaikh
May 22nd 06 07:04 AM
by khalifa alshaikh Go to last post
0 533
printer by khalifa alshaikh
how to create
May 22nd 06 07:02 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 611
I cannot get "Send" to show up in Toolbar by vincem
I think I'm set up for Outlook use, but there is no "Send" button. ?? Iuse Outlook all the time at work--I'm just rying to set it up at home.
May 22nd 06 07:00 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 756
how do i click send by sending messages
after typing my message, how do i click send to send the message?
May 22nd 06 06:45 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 607
Can't view Contact except with Ctrl-shift B by SB
I'm not sure where it went wrong with my Outlook 2003 that I have installed on Windows XP. - The only way I can view my contacts is by popping up...
May 22nd 06 03:47 AM
by SB Go to last post
6 976
i can get my hotmail mail to migrate to outlook by AdamFromBangorMaine
I set up Outlook, i have never worked with it before i wanted to get my hotmail mail in outlook but i cant seem to get it from Hotmail to Outlook. ...
May 22nd 06 03:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 609
another pst file has attached itself to my all mail folders list by louise
Outlook 2003 I have a few different users and each one has its own pst file with its own individual name. mg.pst or louise.pst etc. Somehow, when...
May 22nd 06 03:15 AM
by louise Go to last post
2 669
Closing Multiple Instances by bobdydd
Hi Everybody Apologies if you have seen this before, I posted it in the Access group which was probably the wrong place Windows XP, Access 2000,...
May 22nd 06 12:56 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 706
HELP! Procedure or Program suggestion for finding multiple - the last 4 occurances - of recurring appointments by Christopher Welber
I need help in finding a procedure or program suggestion for finding multiple - the last 4 occurances - of recurring appointments in Outlook. The...
May 22nd 06 12:08 AM
by Christopher Welber Go to last post
0 576
Advanced Edit - Signatures by Tim W.
When I am in edit - signature - advanced edit, it takes me to Excel. How do I make my advanced signature editor Word? Thanks, Tim
May 21st 06 11:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 665
error 1311 cab D:/ z561407.cab not found outlook 2003 by mrpeasea
outlook asks me to reinstall note but this file cant be found. If i search for it i can not find it either.
May 21st 06 07:58 PM
by mrpeasea Go to last post
0 865
font changes in reply's original message by jmsdallas
When I "reply" to a message the original message font is changed to "alba super" in some messages. Not all replies do this. What is happening here...
May 21st 06 06:46 PM
by jmsdallas Go to last post
2 2,031
May 21st 06 06:14 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The