Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Missing send/receive button by Gordon
Windwatcher wrote: After I installed Outlook 2003 on a new computer and migrated my data file, there's no send/receive button when I click on...
May 21st 06 05:34 PM
by Windwatcher Go to last post
1 798
save all email addresses by weareborg
How can I save all email addresses received in the address book? Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 21st 06 03:53 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 2,052
Outlook 2003 Copying headers by Bruce Cairy
Hi. I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003. For email metrics purposes, we need to copy the header information and paste it into Excel (highlight...
May 21st 06 02:30 PM
by Dan Gifford Go to last post
5 730
enter network password in outlook by PASSWORD REQUEST FOR GMAIL
I add a new account but when it want to go in my mail it shows the passwprd request box but i fill it corect and again this box coming and want...
May 21st 06 02:16 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 685
Outlook vs Outlook Express--? by Terry
When Outlook download email from the ISP's server is it then deleted from the server (as does OEXP) or does it leave it on the server like webmail...
May 21st 06 02:11 PM
by Alan Brown Go to last post
3 664
Outlook Won't Send Mails any more by [email protected]
Hi, I am using outlook 2k on a work laptop. I have 2 outlook profiles - 1 for the work e-mails and one for my home e-mails. Work if...
May 21st 06 11:52 AM
by BillR [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,325
hyperlinks in outlook 2003 do not work by Rob J
Hi. Since installing Outlook 2003, I cannot link to sites that have the address in the emails. None of the "Link" buttons work. I have tried...
May 21st 06 01:38 AM
by Rob J Go to last post
3 708
No e-mail notification by Tom Harrison
I have recently switched from using Outlook express to using Outlook 2003 for my e-mail. The problem is that lately I am getting no e-mail...
May 20th 06 09:55 PM
by Tom Harrison Go to last post
2 656
The infamous FROM field by Jon LaBarge
We have a need to set up a user to send email from a 'generic' account. The way I have it set up is that I gave this person Owner permissions over...
May 20th 06 09:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 664
Outlook Faults out when other when mail is opened and other users Calendars are selected: by Michael Edward Kohlman
Hello all (especially MS) Got one that has me stumped here and I'd love to see some suggestions or possibly a confirmation that this is a bug of...
May 20th 06 06:38 PM
by Michael Edward Kohlman Go to last post
2 661
Password protecting a directory by Montrose
My church wants to password protect some semi-secure folders that files like parish address and phone numbers. Is the a simple inexpensive way to do...
May 20th 06 03:48 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 644
outlook 2003 multiple profiles on W2K workstation by [email protected]
I'm having a problem getting Outlook 2003 to work with multiple profiles on a W2K workstation. Basically, we have one userid which is used by...
May 20th 06 03:30 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 664
Increasing the size of the folder's fonts in Microsoft Outllook by Cristina
Kindly assist me in increasing the SIZE of the folder's title in Microsoft Outlook. (eg. the size of these titles: Inbox Sent Items Deleted...
May 20th 06 12:03 PM
by Richard Go to last post
1 592
Cannot backup pst by Beemer
I'm trying to backup my Outlook 2003 pst folder to DVD RW using DiscJuggler. With OL closed I drag the pst folder to DiscJuggler. When I try to...
May 20th 06 09:07 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 614
+1 added to phone number by jeffrey
OL 2003: some phone numbers (in contacts) have "+1" added before the area code, some do not. this is true even for area codes that are not local. i...
May 20th 06 06:15 AM
by jeffrey Go to last post
4 782
Memory Question by Memory Confused
I have not changed my soft wear. I did change my DSL provider. Now when I go to web sites and I put in the information sign or like mapquest it does...
May 20th 06 02:44 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 611
sync Outlook with Orange website by Brian Tillman
Andy Pandy wrote: I can no longer sync my C550 with the Orange website though it used to do it perfectly. Orange offer no...
May 20th 06 02:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,043
Scan image into message by tk
I have one user (Outlook XP) that has an option to scan an image as as attachment (Insert | From Scanner or something close). I had to reintall...
May 19th 06 11:46 PM
by Guy Go to last post
2 935
Can the Unread Message Indicator Show Subfolders? by Jim McGowan
In Outlook 2003 using POP3 mail locally on my PC, I have the folders setup to show unread messages next to the folder. However I have a lot of...
May 19th 06 09:56 PM
by Jim McGowan Go to last post
6 4,206
office xp (2002) attachment problem by RJ
I have a user who was recently upgraded to a new machine. The machine is windows XP and I have installed office XP (2002). If the user sends an...
May 19th 06 09:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The