Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
two contact folders by Gianluca Bosco
In my outlook 2003, I maintained two contact folders. One of them is my personal one, the other is a shared one residing in a public folder...
May 23rd 06 03:22 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 659
Distribution List Error... by Penny Miller
I have a couple of users that have created a distribution list in their contacts and when they go to send to it they get the following...
May 23rd 06 03:21 PM
by Penny Miller Go to last post
0 787
cancelling a resource by newadmin
My Problem is when I cancel a meeting in outlook 2003 the resource still remains booked and no one can book it. I am taking the proper steps to...
May 23rd 06 03:12 PM
by newadmin Go to last post
0 606
"Replied to" marker not showing by Sam Rodar
In Outlook 2003 has the automatic function of placing a "replied to" icon next to e-mail that a reply has been sent to still there. I have two...
May 23rd 06 02:49 PM
by Sam Rodar Go to last post
2 652
Print or save custom form without sender's information by andreag
Recently I created my first form in Outlook to be used for our company's “Suggestion Box” Public Folder. It’s a custom form which was...
May 23rd 06 02:43 PM
by andreag Go to last post
0 641
OUTLOOK 2003 IMPOSSIBLE D ENVOYER A UNE ADRESSE AOL by Gabriel Martin
Bonjour outlook 2003. ... outlook me refuse l'envoi de messages au personne ayant un email chez aol pouvez vous m'aidez afin de rsoudre ce...
May 23rd 06 02:04 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 560
Outlook 2000 SP2 keeps disconnecting from ISP after send/receive by Adam Corolla
My folks' system is running XP with SP2 and Outlook 2000 with SP2 on a dial-up connection. When I have the "Check for new mail every X minutes" box...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 23rd 06 01:29 PM
by Charlie Go to last post
12 1,510
Oultook links in e-mail crashes Outlook by MarkB
When clicking links in Outlook 2003; Outlook hangs/crashes Trying to compact files takes 90 minutes or more.
May 23rd 06 07:52 AM
by MarkB Go to last post
0 641
import email from thunderbird by tom wright
I need to import from thunderbird to outlook 2003. The help I find so far is not helpful, since it implies I need to either install a new version...
May 23rd 06 07:37 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 747
absolute as opposed to relative links auto-insterted in emails by JR
Is there a setting which causes a linked file in a MS Outlook email to be referenced like this server name file://\\civic\itsgroups$\Project...
May 23rd 06 06:27 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 634
Looking for task-list software better then Outlook by [email protected]
I am looking for software that handles task lists better then Microsoft Outlook. Does anyone in this group have any suggestions? I have tried using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 23rd 06 05:00 AM
by Lou P Go to last post
14 2,425
Retrieving a deleted email account - exchange emails on laptop by Fred Bloggs
When I left my old company I was able to keep my laptop. All my work emails were on my laptop and I could access them, even though I could no...
May 23rd 06 04:30 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 964
Junk Mail rule by PE
Is it possible to create a rule which would delete any message containing, say, characters from Japanese language? Junk mail settings at present...
May 23rd 06 04:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 760
outlook 2003 cannot right click on file and send via email by mobile
hello, when I right click on a file, PDF, or whatever, I cannot send it via email. same with email links in adobe acrobat, and any other program....
May 23rd 06 01:31 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 800
spambayes setup with outlook 2003 pop by mobile
hello, I use outlook 2003 with 4 different profiles. pop mail, I am trying to use another spam catcher called spambayes as an add on before it gets...
May 23rd 06 01:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 598
Where is autocomplete info stored? by Lee M.
Is the information that autocompletes an email address into the to: fields stored in a file somewhere? If so, what is the name and location? ...
May 22nd 06 09:10 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 890
How do I move old address book and email to new server? by Pearce
I just recently changed servers, from compuserve to Road Runner. Is there a way to move my email and address book from to the other.
May 22nd 06 08:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 735
OL 2002 Rules by Tom P
Most posts I have found about the rules are very old, so I am hoping that someone has some updated useful info on this subject. I am running OL 02...
May 22nd 06 08:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 629
Dual Monitors by [email protected] please erase the bit between the hyphens
With Outlook 2000 I could open up 2 instances of Outlook, with for example the calendar on 1 screen and the inbox etc on the other and work with...
May 22nd 06 07:54 PM
by [email protected] please eras Go to last post
3 1,354
How do I see more than default printer in memo style? by Blue
Outlook - memo style print will not show more than one printer....when I print, margins do not appear to be correct and I have changed them with no...
May 22nd 06 07:10 PM
by Blue Go to last post

From The