Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook does not archive by Bill Lampman
I have all of my folders set to autoarchive anything 3 months or older. When manually running archive from the File menu nearly all old messages are...
May 26th 06 05:33 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 639
Auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. not working by swoffa
I have OL2003 and have checked the box to auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. This doesn't work and I have to delete what I type and start...
May 26th 06 04:22 AM
by swoffa Go to last post
2 1,932
Searching in outlook address book by mpr
I have outlook 2003 with BCM and have set up a new contact list called patients. I am trying to search the entire patients list for a string which...
May 26th 06 04:19 AM
by mpr Go to last post
0 624
Nt a vild add-in by Jknowles
I just set up Outlook Express 2003. It says C:\Documents and Settings\HP Administrator\applicationsData\Microsoft\AddIns\outlvba.dll'is not a valid...
May 26th 06 02:53 AM
by Kristine Go to last post
6 812
Out of Office by matchbox
Please can someone help me with how the out of office assistant triggers the "do you want to turn of OOF" when you first log in to outlook. Is it...
May 26th 06 02:49 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 524
Problem with OWA by Postmaster
Hi, From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok. Moreover,...
May 26th 06 02:46 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 617
autoconfigure ability in 2003 by Drew D
I've written a php script that will output the .reg file needed to auto configure oulook 2000 and 2002, and outlook express. I would like to make it...
May 26th 06 02:14 AM
by Drew D Go to last post
7 801
Outbox Parameter Value Invalid Error by [email protected]
My Gmail is linked to Outlook. Currently, I have a message sitting in the Outbox of email. It won't send after multiple tries, and the...
May 26th 06 02:02 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 708
What a horrible disappointment by CMM
I gotta say that I am profoundly disappointed with Office 2007. I'm still trying to understand the ribbon... (it seems to basically be just an...
May 26th 06 01:51 AM
by Guy Go to last post
6 763
getting rid of AutoFill names by mdavison
I'm not sure if this is beter poste din the Contacts group, but here goes. We're using Win XP SP1, Exchange 03 SP-1, Outlook 03. When users try to...
May 25th 06 11:59 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 621
Migrated Outlook 2000 unexpectedly Quits in Windows XP by DadMan
Hello, I've got a computer that was a new Windows XP installation. We moved the clients files over via Microsoft's Files and Settings Transfer...
May 25th 06 11:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 769
Links from outlook fail to open by Brian Parkinson
Hi, Running Windows XP home edition and Outlook 2000. When I click on a link wityhin an email in Outlook it would normally open in Explorer...
May 25th 06 10:33 PM
by Sharath Go to last post
4 1,056
send emails with attachments by Liz
Hi everyone, I'm stuck trying to attach files to some emails I need to send to my clients. I'm using Access 2003 and Outlook 2003. Using a...
May 25th 06 10:12 PM
by Liz Go to last post
2 844
Check Name returns No Suggestions - Outlook 2003 by John Kaurloto
To the group: Outlook 2003, Windows XP I type in a name in the To: box and click the Check Names icon and it returns 'No Suggestions' The Order of...
May 25th 06 10:12 PM
by Logvin Go to last post
7 1,134
Outlook 2003 Printing Error by Gates
I've got a weird issue. When a user tries to print Outlook loses connection to the Exchange server and the print job fails. Here's the error...
May 25th 06 09:48 PM
by Gates Go to last post
0 538
Email news letter by Paul C
Hi Can anyone tell me the best way to create and send an email newsletter containing images Paul M
May 25th 06 08:39 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
3 714
Outlook 2003 problem by [email protected]
I have selected View-Reading Pane-Bottom on Outlook 2003. It doesn't show the headers sometimes. Does any one know why?
May 25th 06 07:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 527
New message To, CC, BCC and Subject fields don't accept 'delete' by [email protected]
Hi all, I'm having a bit of a problem, actually more like an annoyance: whenever I create a new mail (that includes replying, forwarding etc...) I...
May 25th 06 07:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 693
New mail notification should not show a red flag by jader3rd
When I receive new mail notification, the little box shows a red flag and a high priority status symbol. When I go to outlook, neither are true for...
May 25th 06 07:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 582
OL07 keyboard "short"cuts in the Message Window? by Andrew Wiseman
In OL03, I was able to change the account to send a message with Alt+N followed by the number. Now, it seems, the shortcut is Alt+H,Y,1 followed by...
May 25th 06 04:57 PM
by Andrew Wiseman Go to last post

From The