Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how do I stop Outlook from downloading old deleted email messages by EgungunBaba
how do I stop Outlook from downloading old deleted email messages. I have 2400 messages returned into my in box
May 24th 06 06:43 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 1,708
Outlook 2007 - why no ribbon? by Daern's Instant Fortress
Does anyone have any idea why the same task driven ("ribbon") interface couldn't have been applied to Outlook 2007? I know it's there in the mail...
May 24th 06 05:56 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,341
Applet blocked in Outlook by abcd
I have an email in my outlook in which there is a Java Applet pointing to our intranet. I can not see that applet in my email whereas others can see...
May 24th 06 05:40 PM
by abcd Go to last post
4 829
Outlook 2003 slow to open messages by [email protected]
My boss and his boss (the head of IT and the CIO, respectively) are complaining about Outlook 2003 being slow to open emails. The CIO states that it...
May 24th 06 05:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 733
Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 by fredjb
Where are my Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 stored? Microsoft said in Outlook Sent Items - but there are only my email Sent Items there. There must be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 24th 06 05:09 PM
by fredjb Go to last post
10 1,218
Signature issue by Ray A.
Hi, We have just migrated to Outlook for our mail client. By default I had currency stationary. I changed that to blank. I have created a signature...
May 24th 06 05:04 PM
by Ray A. Go to last post
0 526
SENDING EMAILS TO A SPECIFIC RECIPIENT by EDY AMSTEL
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and I have 4 POP3 accounts. For few recipients I want to send emails only trough a specific POP3 account. I try always to...
May 24th 06 04:42 PM
by EDY AMSTEL Go to last post
7 895
Rss Feeds Folder isn't listed for sync by news.microsoft.com
Hello! I've just installed Office 2007 and although I can't activate it (It seems to be a common...
May 24th 06 04:14 PM
by BeerBong Go to last post
6 1,106
Address Book by colin
Hi guys, Maybe a stupid question but what is the difference between the 'Outlook Address Book' and 'Contacts' in Outlook 2003 ? Many...
May 24th 06 04:05 PM
by Richard Go to last post
2 573
Tasks in Outlook 2003 with BCM by sel3
I am running Outlook 2003 with BCM on XP Pro. I loaded onto new machine and having a problem with tasks in Outlook Today. All tasks with dates July...
May 24th 06 03:57 PM
by sel3 Go to last post
0 533
Need help- send/receive icon by Uncle Vinnie
Hi.. Using Outlook (Office) 2000 / XP Home. I accidentally dragged my tool Outlook toolbar and wound up anchoring it to my desktop.. I went nuts...
May 24th 06 03:34 PM
by Uncle Vinnie Go to last post
0 561
BCM, cannot see accounts/contacts by [email protected]
In BCM, when I create an opportunity, or an account, and try to add an account or contact, the list appears to be blank. In truth the list is...
May 24th 06 03:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 476
How to print Selected Text of an E-mail msg in outlook 2003 ? by Luqman
How to print Selected Text of an E-mail msg in outlook 2003 ? Say, I have a message which do contains my replies which I don't want to print, only...
May 24th 06 02:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,227
May 24th 06 02:25 PM
by EgungunBaba Go to last post
0 682
how to setup OL client with RPC over HTTPS ? by Pierre Bru
hi, I want to setup an OL client to connect to an Exch2K3 server using RPC over https but I do not find any info. can s/o help me ? TIA, Pierre.
May 24th 06 02:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 731
Hotmail Account in Outlook 2003 by colin
Hi all, I've got 2 email accounts, and . I've setup Outlook 2003 to send and receive from both these accounts and...
May 24th 06 02:18 PM
by colin Go to last post
3 707
Signatures and Graphics by Damien
I want to add signatures to all my users. Is there a way of add graphics to the signature without having to copy the graphics onto every...
May 24th 06 02:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 698
Fax nos in contacts by JGG
How can I stop Outlook trying to select contacts fax entry for emails in the Select Names dialog. I can one entry for email address and one for...
May 24th 06 02:06 PM
by JGG Go to last post
2 593
Send From function in Outlook 2003 by cruwyser
Hi All, Wondered if anyone could help with this? I have my own Exchange account in Outlook for my personal emails, and I also have another user...
May 24th 06 01:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 889
receiving email never finishes processing by Regina
I have 3 accounts set up in Outlook 2003. When I do a Send and Receive it looks like there are no errors. However, the email never leaves my outbox...
May 24th 06 01:45 PM
by Regina Go to last post

From The