Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Changes to Outlook Contacts don't always save by Mark Ventura
I work for a real estate company with a large database of addresses that we keep in Outlook and it is very important to our business to stay in...
September 27th 07 07:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 540
Office 2007 by Stuart[_2_]
Is Outlook 2007 able to support Newsgroups. I have just downloads a trial version and cant see anywhere to get Newsgroups, I was able to use them in...
September 27th 07 06:27 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 494
Outlook 2007 - multiple pst files with password by [email protected]
I have four pst files in my outlook with one current, which is default and three old ones. All are password protected. Normally, when I open outlook...
September 27th 07 04:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 726
Sharing and permissions puzzlements - possibly related to problemsarchiving folders by Jim Helfer
My boss uses Outlook 2003 and is also testing 2007 (connected to Exchange 2003). He has many different folders in his inbox, some nested several...
September 27th 07 03:12 PM
by Jim Helfer Go to last post
2 678
Distribution list causes "An internal support function returned an error" by BBran
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message using this one distribution list I get the error message "An...
September 27th 07 02:56 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 8,585
Hang when receiving signed e-mails by Nils Magnus
Hello, When I receive signed e-mails and select them in the inbox, Outlook hangs for 6-7 seconds before I get the message "This item cannot be...
September 27th 07 12:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,479
Help: Shortcut for editing a calendar series by Vulcan
When I want to edit an entire series of calendar events, I have to go through the annoying 'do you want to edit this occurrence or the entire...
September 27th 07 09:33 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
3 1,366
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector by KA Kueh
Dear all, I have downloaded the office outlook connector and for some reason one of my hotmail account does work. It can login to the mail box ok...
September 27th 07 09:30 AM
by KA Kueh Go to last post
0 540
Line feeds in Outlook 2003 by 80/20[_2_]
My emails are all composed in html format. If I copy from either a Word document or a recieved email and then paste into a new email the line feeds...
September 27th 07 08:05 AM
by 80/20[_2_] Go to last post
2 583
How can I apply rules on read email only? by CaptainObvious73
I have an extenive list of mail sorts, but I would like them to run only after I have read my mail. I also have screening tools for deletes, and...
September 27th 07 05:47 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
3 965
email sending problems by bigboss
When i try to send emails from one of my accounts(i have two) I get an error message saying "553 sorry that domain isn't in my list of allowed...
September 27th 07 05:45 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
2 606
AutoArchive Issue with OL2007... by Default User
Hi, Using Exchange 2000, mailbox profile: If I right click a folder (deleted items) and set it to delete items older than 4 months and permanently...
September 26th 07 08:35 PM
by Default User Go to last post
0 461
Software error in Outlook by Captain Apollo
How do you report an error to Microsoft about an error in their calander calculation? All the settings I see are correct however their calculation...
September 26th 07 07:58 PM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
7 845
checkmark for answered questions by alleycat
Can someone tell me where I can find the checkmark for answered questions.
September 26th 07 07:47 PM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
6 707
Sharing a calendar with Outlook Connector by Nathan Sokalski
I want to synchronize my Hotmail calendar with the one on my PDA. This must, as far as I know, be done using Outlook (and ActiveSync, of course). I...
September 26th 07 07:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 645
Current Views drop down menu cannot be rearranged ? (pic included) by Knight
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1090/currentviewdropdownmenuld4.jpg I've created some custom views but it seems I cannot rearrange the menu so...
September 26th 07 07:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 565
Aren?t Computers Interesting?? by [email protected]
This is a very cool group you have going here. I find it quite interesting how computers behave at times. Sometimes you wonder if they have a mind...
September 26th 07 07:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 549
Items Being Deleted When Moving Deleted Items by Jason H.[_2_]
Greetings all, I have a user that's trying to move a message from her personal Deleted Items folder to the Deleted Items folder of a shared mailbox....
September 26th 07 07:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 494
Switching between profiles - Outlook 2003 by RyanW
Is there a way to switch between Outlook profiles without having to close Outlook and restart? I'm Running Outlook 2003 and Vista Home Premium (64...
September 26th 07 07:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 653
How do I address my emails with semi colons instead of commas? by Stacey@ctcss
I have tried to send emails that are already separated by commas, but when I try to send it I am asked to change it to a semi colon. How do I...
September 26th 07 05:38 PM
by John Go to last post

From The