Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Disable changing the sort/grouping setting in inbox messages by gthomson
Is there a way to disable a person from changing his sorting/grouping of messages in his inbox in Outlook 2003? We have a person that keeps...
September 24th 09 01:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 853
Synch Outlook by Al[_7_]
Hi Folks, I know there are a few 3rd party products that claim to synch outlook on two computers, but I was wondering if the following would work...
September 24th 09 01:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 369
Looking for an automatic completion of words - Please read questio by Terri
Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007 and it seems something is missing. In Outlook 2003, when I typed, let's say my name Jane Doe, after Jane I just hit...
September 24th 09 11:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 403
test by Robbe Morris
Geez did we finally get this stupid bug fixed so we can stop pestering people using the newsgroups? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 24th 09 12:34 AM
by Robbe Morris - MVP C# Go to last post
10 779
Default "From" address by jakthelad
I have just transferred to Outlook from Outlook Express and have encountered teething problems. When I create a new email and start to enter my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 23rd 09 09:49 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
10 925
send page by email changed to windows live, cant change back to outlook by Dirk[_4_]
When I try to send page by email in outlook it defaults to windows live. (send link by email works fine) I have changed the email option (programs) ...
September 23rd 09 04:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 639
Outlook 2007 - Signature doesn't appear by Kubilay Elmas
Hi everyone, Since i have resetted my bosses windows profile (Windows XP) by renaming his profile folder, the Outlook signatures doesn't work....
September 23rd 09 04:03 PM
by Kubilay Elmas Go to last post
5 1,061
Column Heading Query by KiwiBrian
I am using Outlook 2003. I have created an extra folder to move sent items into. There is no 'To' column displayed. I have been able to create a 'To'...
September 23rd 09 12:48 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 364
OUTLOOK 2007 RULES EDITED WITHOUT CONSENT by Pusello
I run windows vista, and use outlook 2007. And have a number of rules set up. Under a number of these rules, outlook started to forward emails to...
September 23rd 09 12:45 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 398
cannot remove add-ins by Gizzo
Outlook has been crashing quite a lot lately and I'm trying to remove some of the add-ins. However, there are add-ins I cannot remove with an error...
September 23rd 09 11:12 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
2 926
Create a profile (not manually) by Excel User
Hi, Is it possible to have some sort of script or default profile script that I run when setting up a Outlook profile (not using Exchange just...
September 23rd 09 01:26 AM
by ABK Go to last post
3 498
"send page by email" defaults to windows live, cant change back to outlook by Dirk[_4_]
send page by email in IE8 has been changed to windows live (send link works fine) Cant change it back to outlook 07 Have tried the IE8...
September 23rd 09 12:32 AM
by Dirk[_4_] Go to last post
0 495
OWA via Outlook by Chris Dalton
I have a personal Tablet PC I use during meetings to take notes and view files. I then sync the content back to my desktop when I return to my...
September 22nd 09 10:04 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 374
Exchange / Outlook 2003 How to lock the position of text and emailswithin an email? by QH
We run Exchange and Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2003 domain. One of our users wants to create an email mailshot for 'prestige' persons, and therefore...
September 22nd 09 08:36 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 484
Print Autocomplete list - possible? by KiwiBrian
I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete list. Is...
September 22nd 09 06:05 PM
by KiwiBrian Go to last post
2 1,082
using forms by j lunis
Vista Home Premium 32 / Outlook 2007 I have created some forms that used to work. No more. On selecting a form, I get "The form required to view...
September 22nd 09 03:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
3 414
"New" OL PST file by Blake Kaos
My OL2007 does not download any more messages and the error message includes this text: "You could also consider using the new Outlook Personal...
September 22nd 09 01:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 344
Outlook and safe senders by Trevor
I am using Office 2007 professional and Outlook. When I receive mails some of them only show the header and I have to right click on the mail and...
September 22nd 09 09:56 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 363
How to find out wether Echange is disconnected with outlook or not by Stop method of Sync object is not workin[_2_]
Hi All, I want to check programatically wether Exchange server is disconnected with Outlook or not.If i am using offline property of Namespace...
September 22nd 09 09:53 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 404
could not read Chinese names by Paul[_21_]
I am using windows xp English platform. Just schronising first time my address book to outlook from my blackberry curve. everything goes well except...
September 22nd 09 05:11 AM
by Paul[_21_] Go to last post

From The