Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Clock time is wrong in received e-mails by Pat
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my new computer (Windows 7). I am using Outlook as my email program.The time shown on received...
February 16th 10 02:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 647
Cannot find emails in my inbox greater than a week? by TSV
I'm new to outlook for the last month. I've been sending and receiving emails during that time. However, emails keep disappearing from my Outlook...
February 15th 10 10:26 PM
by Skiffle Go to last post
2 1,339
incoming images appear as lines letters and numbers by Lost in San Diego
Some incoming messages that include images have lines of text and numbers only. The entire message seems to have been changed.
February 15th 10 08:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 580
Outlook 2007 attachment problem by TheViking
Hi, I have tried to get help on this problem for a month or so, on different forums, but there is no-one who can help me. I came across this forum...
February 15th 10 08:18 PM
by TheViking Go to last post
3 820
Outlook 2007 Reading Email by gavinsky
When I used Outlook Express, I double-clicked on emails which displayed their contents in a seperate window. After reading I would delete the...
February 15th 10 08:04 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 526
Trouble maintaining "date modified" information by Alice Fatzinger
How can I maintain the "date modified" information? It seems to updating this anytime I access or simply print the document. It is doing this even...
February 15th 10 01:30 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 608
February 15th 10 11:14 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 591
Outlook wants to access unwanted pst file. by G Mulcaster
Hi folks, From Win XP I did a custom install of Windows 7. In addition to the Easy Transfer Wizard and Windows.old backups, I did numerous...
February 14th 10 11:16 PM
by G Mulcaster Go to last post
9 961
Calendar print option by degas1900
Using Outlook 2007. I have AutoPreview turned on to see my notes for each appointment. I want to print the calendar either as a month to a page or...
February 14th 10 09:21 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
2 568
Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. by naveen kumar bisaria
sir, my computer os is window7 Ulimate. i have intalled window outlook7. it opened two times. now when ever tried to open i recieve following...
February 14th 10 03:01 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 560
appointment on several non consecutive days by Kevin Zawicki
Can you make an apppoint on a list of non consecutive days? For example, an all day appointment on 01/03/2010 01/05/2010 03/07/2010 06/03/2010 one...
February 13th 10 09:02 PM
by Marvin Blackburn Go to last post
4 1,148
how to add an outlook 2003 email profile in windows 7 by Roy_A_F
I want a separate email profile (identity) for my wife. Outlook's instructions for adding an email profile say to open the "Mail" icon in the...
February 13th 10 04:35 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 679
Messages older than a week missing in my Inbox by TSV
I'm very, very new to using MSOutlook. I've been receiving messages and now messages older than "last week" are missing? I didn't archive them, I...
February 13th 10 04:34 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 1,324
Embedded images don't show by sascha
I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and since have not been able to see any embedded images in inbound emails. I've searched everywhere for...
February 13th 10 12:35 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 759
Lost emails received on 'new computer' prior to 'Easy Transfer' by tonypleione
How do I recover emails received in 'Microsoft Outlook' on my new computer, which have disappeared using 'Windows Easy Transfer' to transfer...
February 12th 10 10:18 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 643
line spacing Outlook 2007 by thoot
How do I change the default line spacing from doulbe to single line (NO BLANK LINE) in Outlook 2007. Please be specific and on a pre-school level.
February 12th 10 08:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,320
Disable Outlook 2007 Splash screen... by Lyle
This is not a performance or hang issue. It is possible to disable the Outlook 2007 splash screen at program launch as this is a fully programmable...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 12th 10 07:51 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
16 1,552
keine Konten by K.-D. Fischer
Hallo, ich arbeite normalerweise mit Tobit. Weil ich das Notebook vorübergehend mit Outlook betreiben möchte, habe ich von einem anderen Rechner...
February 12th 10 06:33 PM
by K.-D. Fischer Go to last post
2 527
Outlook 2003 Crashing by Chris LeFebvre
A friend of mine is having a somewhat serious problem with Outlook and so far I've been unable to fix it. One day it was working fine then when she...
February 12th 10 05:10 PM
by Chris LeFebvre Go to last post
4 549
editing rules by Alberto[_3_]
Dear ALL, I'm asking to all of you if are there any editor or something like that in order to modify outlook rules. I need to move rules from one...
February 12th 10 03:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The