Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Exposing SCL by Franz Leu
Hi I tried to expose SCL in OL2007 using the following: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2004/05/26/142607.aspx Somehow, I can not add/move the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 29th 09 05:19 AM
by Brian Go to last post
13 4,225
Emails still stuck in Outbox Outlook 2007 SP2 by scorpionleather
Emails still keep getting stuck in the Outbox in Outlook 2007 SP2. When is Microsoft ever going to fix this bug? In the past I've always heard it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 29th 09 02:33 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
40 2,468
O2007 Reading Pane "hides" attachments by Don
I have Outlook 2007 with a right-side Reading Pane which takes up about 40% of my screen width (22" widescreen monitor). When I get emails with...
July 28th 09 09:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 530
Notify Exceptions by Dorian C. Chalom
Is there a way I can set up Notify to not notify me for certain emails? Mainy I do not want to be notifiedif the emails are already handled by a...
July 28th 09 06:44 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 320
How do I change category without creating multiple categories? by Reggie
Every time I want to move an e-mail to a different category, the old category remains. How do I stop this? I just want one category. I do not want...
July 28th 09 04:59 PM
by Reggie Go to last post
2 463
Meeting Scheduling by PA
We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007, with about 3000 people done and 4000 to go. My department Admin Asst asked a question, and I need...
July 28th 09 01:42 PM
by PA Go to last post
2 533
How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003 by Paulobrien29
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul
July 28th 09 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 354
Category Quick Click - 2nd post by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 No matter what color I set to be my quick click default in Outlook 2007, once I exit Outlook at return, the quick...
July 28th 09 12:28 PM
by BK Go to last post
2 574
Do not include main receiever emal address in reply all by JDR
I'm using Outlook 2007 and have an issue that when I "reply all" to an email sent to me my email address is included as a new recipient. How do I...
July 28th 09 06:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 401
Need text/detail of appointments in Word doc for non-Outlook users by Mrs G Chew[_2_]
Dear All, Further to and concurrent with my enquiries about missing information in appointments, I also need to share the entire holiday schedule...
July 27th 09 05:47 PM
by Mrs G Chew[_2_] Go to last post
4 466
Missing data from Outlook appointments - urgent cry for help by Mrs G Chew[_2_]
We are due to go on the most complex family holiday we've ever attempted on Friday this week, and I have been setting up appointments on Outlook to...
July 27th 09 01:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 662
Filed messages re-appearing in Inbox by c[_2_]
Hi, A few of our users have had an unusual issue where messages they have filed into sub-folders reappear en mass back in their Inbox. This tends to...
July 27th 09 12:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 701
Best Practice for Storing Old Information by Blake Kaos
My OL2007 (Enterprise) has bloated up so much that it now refuses to download more mail. I have deleted all large files, archived mail folders and...
July 27th 09 12:14 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 464
pitures in emails not visible by jon
Hi My out look has just got a problem, it will not show pictures /graphics in emails. This is emails from friends marked as safe etc or when I click...
July 27th 09 04:16 AM
by jon Go to last post
4 418
Adding Traveltime to appoinment by Bernd Wolters
Hi Community, how can i add the traveltime to appointments? Do you have an idea? thx bernd
July 27th 09 12:52 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 400
Nothing in Inbox - fine with WLM. by Rick Z
Using Outlook 2007 and latest Windows Live Mail. When I setup my to Hotmail accounts in Windows Live Mail (using latest 32bit XP with all updates...
July 27th 09 12:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 316
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder) by Leo Bueno[_2_]
PROBLEM I have set up several rules to manage incoming emails. The rules direct the emails to topical user-created folders based on either who the...
July 26th 09 07:46 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
5 467
Outlook Express Outlook by John Smith[_7_]
Windows XP SP2 and Outlook 2003 Previously Outlook Express was used to store e-mail. I would like to know how to migrate these e-mails to...
July 26th 09 03:20 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
2 362
Reinstalled Office 07: Now can't do merge to email by Boppy
Hi guys, every Friday I send out a message to about 100 emails. This week I had to reinstall Vista and Office 07 and now I can't get emails to go...
July 26th 09 07:39 AM
by Boppy Go to last post
4 396
How can I change the email account when sending Invitations to Appointments? by Marts
I have created a large list of appointments in Outlook's calendar. I have invited attendees. However, my ISP's email server has crashed or something....
July 26th 09 06:03 AM
by Marts Go to last post

From The