Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2000 - How do I send a web page as the email?? by Cougar
Hi, I need to send a webpage as an email, so that when the recipient receives the email and opens it, the web page is there. How do I do that? I...
March 20th 06 01:05 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 751
recurring error message - sending emails by nospam
Hello, I have this irritating error message come up every time Outlook 2003 checks for new emails. My Outlook is set to obtain email from two ISPs....
March 20th 06 04:08 AM
by nospam Go to last post
2 883
Errors by GESY
I got one of this errors before but I dont remember how I fix it I getting this two errors, any ideas ? Microsoft\addinst\load.dll is not a valid...
March 20th 06 03:28 AM
by GESY Go to last post
2 712
Incoming Mail going to Unread not Inbox by Jeff
I have Outlook 2003 I have not changed any settings, but suddenly all incoming mail is going to the Unread folder not Inbox. Grateful for any help.
March 20th 06 02:35 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 2,087
Connection problems after changing ISP by JohnM
I am using Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Home with Service Pack2. A copy of Outlook 2002 was included when I purchased my PDA recently. Before that...
March 20th 06 12:05 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 676
Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited. by Fisheye
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent...
March 19th 06 11:42 PM
by Xavier Go to last post
1 665
Microsoft Office 2003 Outlook by Ex-Pat Brit
I have just migrated from Outlook Express to Office 2003 Outlook. Regular customer lead emails I receive include the prospective customers email...
March 19th 06 11:12 PM
by Mary Go to last post
2 750
Email question by Julia
Hi Can you please let me know how to stop Outlook opening if I click an email address online? Thank you
March 19th 06 09:28 PM
by Pat Garard Go to last post
1 671
SMTP server authentication by John
Hi Our ISP now requires SMTP authentication by entering a username & password for the SMTP server. Where does one enter this username and...
March 19th 06 09:17 PM
by AJR Go to last post
2 866
Outlook 2003 does not accept French characters from online forms. by Jack B Nimble
I AM NEW OFFICE 2003 USER Here is the ERROR character recived by OUTLOOK 2003 when "ANDRÉ" is entered in the online form...
March 19th 06 08:50 PM
by Jack B Nimble Go to last post
0 739
Where are all the cool Newsgroups ??? by dalachie
Where do I find all the newsgroups I want to subscribe to? Is there a really good,simple directory to look through? Like some kind of phonebook? Be...
March 19th 06 06:41 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
3 656
ATTACH_BY_REFERENCE by emag nioj
Hello, is it possible that an attachment sent using the method ATTACH_BY_VALUE it's received as ATTACH_BY_REFERENCE by a client connected to an...
March 19th 06 10:12 AM
by emag nioj Go to last post
0 149
Outlook 2003 Update Instillation problem by Mike
I am using Windows Xp Home with all its updates. I am also running Office Xp which is current. A year ago I purchased and installed Outlook 2003....
March 19th 06 10:05 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 552
2 PDAs connected to 1 PC, Contact Persons file merged, how to sepa by TW
My spouse and me use the same model PDAs
March 19th 06 10:04 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 609
archive only has email in it by Tim
Hi My Archive file only has email. No calendar, contacts. any ideas, thanks tim
March 19th 06 10:03 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 556
Outlook for Mac. New user??? by Dani
I am new to Outlook Exp. I am using a Mac. How do I compose an email in html format with pictures. And how do I create a shortcut for Outlook Exp...
March 19th 06 04:07 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 630
Auto Archived emails lost by techie_goth_admin
My boss has auto archiving set up on his laptop. He recently went into the archive folders to pull out some data that was there a week prior and...
March 19th 06 04:06 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,295
removing duplicate personal folders by Tim
hi in my folder list i have 3 copies of personal folders. all identical. i can not remove them by closing as they are the main folder but...
March 19th 06 02:30 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 826
March 14 Outlook 2003 Updates by Esteban Nunez
Earlier today my PC installed various MS updates, including 2 related to Outlook 2003. After the updates, Outlook wouldn't connect to my POP3...
March 19th 06 02:17 AM
by Esteban Nunez Go to last post
0 608
Synch deleted email on two computers by John
Outlook 2003 On the first computer, I delete an email message called Deleted Message. Deleted Message is deleted on the server because I have set...
March 18th 06 08:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The