Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook sometimes sends multiple e-mails by Stephen Green
Recently, some of our e-mails have been sent/received many times. One message got sent 13 times!!! Using Outlook 2003, we've occasionally had...
February 10th 06 04:53 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 939
yahoo e-mail on Outlook by mavrick
How do I get yahoo e-mail to come up in Outlook 2003?
February 10th 06 04:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,218
Changing the Outlook Bar by Jeff Needle
Using Outlook 2002 on a WinXP system. I want to add to the "other" category on my outlook bar a link to Word. Can't figure out how to do it. When...
February 10th 06 03:53 AM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
2 951
Is it possible, if so how? by TufftyBob
Sorry in advance for the long posting but this is not easy to explain in just a few words. Using Outlook 2002 with either Notepad or Word 2002 as...
February 10th 06 12:16 AM
by TufftyBob Go to last post
2 614
Outlook 2003 - Turn Off 'Group by Date' in Mail Folders? by Tony
Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off Outlook's default grouping in mail folders? I've got several subfolders in my saved items...
February 9th 06 07:49 PM
by Tony Go to last post
2 1,722
How to make multiple "tasks" lists in Outlook by fb
I want to make multiple task lists organized by context (i.e. "at home" , "at work") in Microsoft Outlook 2002. I've tried making subfolders under...
February 9th 06 07:25 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,064
Possible to expoert email accounts? by Hsuan-min Chou
Hi, is there a way to export email account settings from Outlook 2003? I will be getting a new PC sometime in the near future, and it would be great...
February 9th 06 06:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 734
Can't read my e-mail by Ola
My incoming e-mails consist mainly of boxes with an X in the upper left corner. I can't read it. What can I do?
February 9th 06 04:51 PM
by Ola Go to last post
4 1,983
How can I get Resource Mailboxes for conference rooms to auto accept appointments as 'busy' not tentative? by QH
We are running Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2002. I have created about 6 resource mailboxes, and each is assigned to one of conference rooms in the...
February 9th 06 04:49 PM
by QH Go to last post
2 1,932
my inbox do not catch all the mails by polo55
Thru my 'Outlook' I can't get all the e-mails sent to my address. I have to access my msn e-mail imbox outside the outlook to check my mail. How...
February 9th 06 04:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 790
Signature with Image Problem by [email protected]
Hi, I've created a signature in Outlook that has an image included at the bottom. I've used simple html to create the signature and saved it...
February 9th 06 04:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,024
addresses locked by BBD
I have exactly the same problem...were you able to find a solution? I have checked everything I know how to check and can find no reason for this...
February 9th 06 04:25 PM
by BBD Go to last post
0 715
bcc in hotmail by [email protected]
hi everybody, i couldnt see bcc field in my hotmail compose window.... anybody to help me out on this..
February 9th 06 03:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,077
Recover Deleted Items by Paul Johnson
Good Day, I have just learnt how to recover deleted items from my own mailbox stored in Exchange 2000, this works well. I have additional...
February 9th 06 03:10 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,002
Outlook Calendar Labels by Joe
Hi, Our secretary is using the colour labels available in Outlook Calendar to highlight different meeting types etc... With Exchange/Outlook 2003...
February 9th 06 02:27 PM
by CarlosAntenna Go to last post
2 1,214
calculated fields in outlook 2003 email by Tim
Hi I am trying to make a automated email for holiday bookings at our property. Is there a way of calculating dates and using outlook custom fields...
February 9th 06 01:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 712
Reply and Forward arrows missing by malc
Hi All, recently we have noticed that some e-mails don't come up with the arrow to say that they have been replied to. We run Outlook 2003 on...
February 9th 06 09:41 AM
by malc Go to last post
0 1,282
sending email with pictures in other than html text by Tim
Hi I am trying to make a quotion letter I can email out. The letter i use has a letterhead logo and a map. To anybody who is not using html,...
February 9th 06 09:23 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 798
Outlook contacts by Guy Cohen
Hi all. I have WINXP PRO + OFFICE XP PRO. Recently I moved from Outlook Express to Outlook XP. I see the contacts folder with data (That I imported...
February 9th 06 09:21 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 602
Multiple duplicate PST folders by Simon Willcox
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I run Outlook 2003 connected to an exchange server over RAS/VPN. When I open my client I can see my personal...
February 9th 06 09:20 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The