Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
For Bruce Hagen, Pa Bear, and Michael Santovec by ColTom2
Hi To All: I really appreciate all the support efforts that you recommended applicable OE compacting problems and I am happy to report that I...
February 18th 07 12:47 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 625
error message 'an unknown error has occurred' by guy
When accessing my hotmail folders via Outlook Express 6, I always get the system hanging fire and then receive the error message' an unknown error...
February 17th 07 10:53 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 846
How do I get outlook express by tjkidd
I don't have outlook express on my system. I'm running windows xp and using IE 6. I tried to uninstall IE and reinstall, but it's my company's...
February 17th 07 10:51 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 408
outlook express 6 by lingo
I can download all the mail ok from the "TalkTalk" server but after I have downloaded it ...its all back on the server and downloading again. After...
February 17th 07 08:55 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 335
упс by Сергей Татаров
Кто нибудь ответит?
February 17th 07 05:05 PM
by Сергей Татаров Go to last post
0 230
упс by Сергей Татаров
Здорово ! як командировка?
February 17th 07 04:30 PM
by Сергей Татаров Go to last post
0 333
prЬve by svendaage jensen
February 17th 07 09:48 AM
by svendaage jensen Go to last post
0 288
Font Colors by Joy
Does anyone know why many font colors in OE (I have v. 6.0) are so dark now? I'm referring especially to the ones in the drop down menu, in the...
February 17th 07 03:50 AM
by Joy Go to last post
2 404
To Michael & Frank by CB
Both of you sent me instructions on a problem eml attachments not opening correctly. I looked where Frank said to check and the "Always use...
February 17th 07 02:28 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 474
deleting aol mail by [email protected]
I have just set up outlook expess, took me all day long to figure that out. Now I can read my AOL mail in outlook, but when I try to delete it it...
February 17th 07 02:20 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 1,011
Attachments by Dan
Some of the attachments I receive are just lines of code while attachments in other emails appear just fine. Seems, but I'm not sure, that the...
February 17th 07 02:12 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 455
OE can't connect to Newsserver through LAN by PA Bear
X-post to OE6 newsgroup, following winston's lead. OE Tools Accounts News Properties Connection Always connect using... (uncheck). --...
February 17th 07 01:42 AM
by billy saykosy Go to last post
1 397
manda uma mensage que me fasa refretir by claudines souza
boa noite roberto espero ter me disionado.
February 17th 07 01:02 AM
by claudines souza Go to last post
0 280
AVG by Marty
I've been using the free version for a few years. Based on advice from this group, I disabled the e-mail scanner and the AVG icon in the...
February 17th 07 12:57 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
9 628
erreur0x800ccc18 by Isabelle Dubs
pouvez vous me direa quoi cela correspond et comment resoudre le soucis voila ce est inscri erreur du serveur 0x800ccc90 port 110 securite ssl non...
February 17th 07 12:48 AM
by woodie Go to last post
2 379
Error 0x800cccof by Chatelaine
I have a question about turning off the email scanning in Norton anitvirus. Is there a relationship between their email scanning feature and...
February 16th 07 09:56 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
5 628
Attach to Messages by rogeepete
When I create a message and want to attach a file, my Attach optbutton has disppeared. How can I bring this back? -- Roger
February 16th 07 08:44 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 385
how do i download a copy of e-mails to 2 seperate computers o/expr by andy_uk
Hi, I have adjusted the mail setting to leave a copy of the e-mail on the remote server, but it works on one pc and not on my other one??, both are...
February 16th 07 07:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 747
iyi akЧamlar by microsoft ouletbok
February 16th 07 07:08 PM
by Opinicus Go to last post
1 255
Reception des message dans supprimer ?? by FRANVOY
Bonjour, je pense avoir fait une fausse manip, car depuis hier je ne reГois plus mes i-mail dans la boite Reception, mais dans messages supprimer:...
February 16th 07 04:11 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The