Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
POP3 by Pat
0x800ccc0
February 13th 07 02:32 PM
by e.limbrunner Go to last post
7 658
Importing OE6 dbx files without overwriting existing dbx files by Jackanory
Problem For some months I had to use another computer for my emails. Now I am back to my usual computer and would like to import my .dbx files from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 13th 07 12:08 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,785
OE backup files by Planbureau Van Oirschot
can anyone tell me why the files Inbox, Deleted items, etc, are so very large ? C:\docs and settings\username\local settings\application...
February 13th 07 12:05 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 611
Problems with windows xp after doing a defrag. things act crazy!! by ROD GARNETT
Hello Folks. I did what I would consider a normal defrag. After it completed I had several difficult problems. My curosr now has a black box that...
February 13th 07 06:25 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 377
путеводитель by Раковская О.А.
Мне нужен специалист, а точнее путеводитель по интернет
February 13th 07 03:14 AM
by Раковская О.А. Go to last post
0 312
Outlook Express group email problem by dicklow
I have a problem sending email to a Club group of 60 addresses. Bellsouth tells me I should be able to send a message to approx. 280 addresses in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 13th 07 02:02 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
11 871
TO TELLUS OR DELL by cheyenne lonnechild
I HAWE GOTEN A TARGUS PA 905 FLOPPY DISC PLEYER , I WANT TO REGISTER IT BUT AVEIL, NOTHING WORKS MY E-MAIL IS THANKS
February 13th 07 12:49 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 328
OUTLOOK EXPRESS ACTING CRAZY AFTER DOING A DEFRAG. by ROD GARNETT
HELLO FOLKS. HELP!!! I DID A DEFRAG. NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN USUAL THAT I KNOW OF. WHEN COMPLETED I LOST MY "F" DRIVE AND NOW THE BACK UP...
February 13th 07 12:21 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 679
recherche by nancy
ou est le serveur
February 12th 07 10:56 PM
by nancy Go to last post
0 309
thanks by jackie tores
thanks for the resend I enjoy this except I have a trouble sending the mail but I have the internet connected but it says i dont WHAT...
February 12th 07 09:18 PM
by mabel Go to last post
1 227
Leandro Lopes do Idolus by Erica Medeiros Fernandes
February 12th 07 09:06 PM
by mabel Go to last post
1 302
Newsgroup Replies Achived? by jaygreg
I'm an ocassional user of IE6... principally for computer help from newsgroups. I've been ignoring an MS popup window asking if I wanted to...
February 12th 07 08:16 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 488
Importing messages from w95 inbox.mbx by Errol
I have messages in inbox.mbx from a CD copied from an old win 95 computer which I want to import to Win XP OE. Tried OE import, no go! The .mbx file...
February 12th 07 08:15 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 618
February 12th 07 08:14 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 315
OE takes minutes to show first message (reading hard disk) by zero
Days ago started to experiment an extremely annoying situation in OE. I launch and to show the message selected takes minutes (2 to 6),...
February 12th 07 06:41 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 520
Which Files/folders contain all Outlook Express 6 data? by Garydoc
GOAL: I want to synchronize everything (address book, all messages, etc) to do with OUTLOOK EXPRESS between 2 computers. QUESTION: Can anyone...
February 12th 07 06:40 PM
by mabel Go to last post
3 521
Can I select time to send out messages by kls
Hi everyone. Is there a way in Outlook Express 6 to create a message and then choose when it goes out? I don't mean save as a draft and then...
February 12th 07 06:38 PM
by mabel Go to last post
6 625
Outlook Express start up error by John P
Whenever I launch Outlook Express, I get the following message; 'An unknown error has occurred' When I click on 'Details', I get the following...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 12th 07 05:00 PM
by t.ijssels Go to last post
15 641
Combine & Decode, Need Help ... by Jim Hughes
Good Day ... Since updating IE6 to IE7, I have not been able to 'combine & decode' newsgroup files. Here is what I do and and get when using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 12th 07 05:00 PM
by t.ijssels Go to last post
12 783
How do you get OE6 on new XP system with IE7 pre-installed? by Sportsluvr
It looks like I'm going to have to replace my laptop very shortly (crashing too often). Dell Small Business (who our company buys from), gives the...
February 12th 07 01:32 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The