how can I tell who has been looking at my calendar

Old June 5th 09, 04:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
NewOutlookUser

Default how can I tell who has been looking at my calendar

In Notes there was a place to see this. Just wondering if you can do this in
Outlook as well
Old June 5th 09, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"NewOutlookUser" wrote in message

In Notes there was a place to see this. Just wondering if you can do this in
Outlook as well

Obviously, if anyone is looking at your calendar, it will be those people to
whom you gave access. No one can look at your calendar without your explicit
permission. If you have given multiple people permission, exactly which of
them avail themselves of the opportunity is not recorded.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old April 27th 11, 04:34 PM
Mike Hosking Mike Hosking is offline
Junior Member

Angry

Brian - What has the fact that permission to view has been granted got to do with your (sarcastic) answer? The fact of the matter is that if the user works in a large organisation then they will grant permission at a group level, so it is still relevant that they may want to know who has accessed their calendar. Lotus Notes has this functionality. All your answer had to say was 'No, MS Outlook is deficient in this regard', which it is.