Search: Threads Started By: mikey or Mikey
custom contact form as default by Mikey
I have created a custom contact form using and would like to make it my default contact. ?
October 6th 07 03:52 PM
by Mikey Go to last post
2 577 Outlook - Using Contacts
Usercontrol in custom form cant cut copy or paste by Mikey
I've created a custom form in Outlook that contains a custom usercontrol I created in vb6 that contains text boxes however when the textboxes in...
August 1st 07 03:34 AM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
5 446 Outlook - Using Forms
outlook.hol by Mikey
I work in a corporate environment with over 7,000 Outlook 2003 accounts. We are updating the outlook holidays to go from 2008-2012. I can use SMS...
July 17th 07 11:12 AM
by TechieBird Go to last post
1 720 Outlook - Calandaring
Any good software for printing labels from Outlook address book? by Mikey
Anyone with a "good" experience with some software that allows you to print your Outlook contacts list onto labels?
June 8th 07 01:05 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 359 Outlook - Using Contacts
Windows Mail in Vista - not Hotmail access - workaround? by mikey
there is a free program called HotPop to access hotmail from WM. "No One" wrote in...
April 11th 07 02:45 PM
by ldargie002 Go to last post
4 634 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 COM Addin Hang while typing in message body by Mikey
Has anybody else had trouble with a COM Addin causing Outlook 2007 to hang or perform slowly while typing in the message body of an e-mail? The...
March 28th 07 01:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 927 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 02 IMAP Folder Question by Mikey
I am using my school's IMAP email configured to their instructions on Outlook 2002. Using Thunderbird with this email account I have created...
January 15th 07 04:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 317 Outlook - Installation
error 800ccc0b by mikey
anyone have a clue what this might be caused by. appears when sending mail, click on send again and most likely goes through
July 17th 06 04:03 PM
by rahma yusuf Go to last post
3 3,717 Outlook Express
Message rules problem by mikey
I am trying to set up a message rule to send a standard reply to senders who have submitted a form from a particular website. This is an extract...
July 7th 06 08:01 PM
by mikey Go to last post
5 936 Outlook Express
Importing contacts from 2003 to 2000... by Mikey
I have a customer who has 3 computers they work on between home & 2 different companies they own. They would like to have the same contacts on all 3....
June 14th 06 06:18 AM
by Mike Go to last post
6 504 Outlook - General Queries
How do I stop 'Would u like to Compact' messages by mikey
Almost every time I close OE6 it asks if I would like to compact messages. Sometimes I do this, but I don't need asking every time. Is there some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 26th 06 10:35 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
20 1,381 Outlook Express
Message rule query by mikey
Is there some way to set a message rule to send a reply to the "Reply to" address instead of the "From" address of an email message ?? Example of...
April 11th 06 07:12 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 727 Outlook Express