custom contact form as default

Old October 5th 07, 03:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Mikey

Default custom contact form as default

I have created a custom contact form using and would like to make it my
default contact.
?
Old October 5th 07, 11:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Oliver Vukovics

Hi Mickey,

your Outlook version is?

Have a look on this site for Outlook 2003:

"Tutorial: Creating and distributing custom forms with Outlook"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...106101033.aspx

You will need a tool to change the message class of your existing contact,
to change also the form for this existing contacts.

We developed a freeware tool (DocMessageClass) for this function:
http://www.publicshareware.com/publi...utilities.html

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old October 6th 07, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Mikey

I knew I forgot something - Outlook 2007 and thanks for the reply. It is
greatly appreciated.

Mike