Search: Posts made by: Mary
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 15th 10, 06:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary
How can I stop Outlook from importing email from another account?

Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email
account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be
imported.
--
Mary
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 2nd 10, 06:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Hi all,

I'd like to know how to tell who deleted a calendar item from our shared
calendar. Is thre a way to tell?

Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 1st 10, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk????

Thanks but have tried repair and it then brings up other errors hence I need
to remove and reinstall - do you know how I do this please? Thanks

"DL" wrote:

Insert Office cd, when it runs select...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 1st 10, 08:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk???? help

for some reason outlook has thrown a wobbly and is telling me to reinstall
(tried starting in safe mode but told me files were missing and again to
reinstall) - however I cannot see how to do this...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 9th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary
outlook by command line or batch file.

Hi, I am trying to write a batch file to send email after an event happens.
I am using this command line to send mail, this command only opens a new
message with subject and body, but I have to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 12th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
All of the e-amils I receive are duplicated

Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I cannot
stop this?
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 29th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
date/time field, current year

I just noticed that only happens if the date is earlier than April 1st...

"Mary" wrote:

I have a user-defined date/time field on a form that has the initial value
set to Date(). I want the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 29th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
date/time field, current year

I have a user-defined date/time field on a form that has the initial value
set to Date(). I want the user to be able to edit the date as needed, but
quite often it will be the current date. In...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 5th 09, 08:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
OUTLOOK 2007

Is there a way to have the incoming and outgoing emails run in the
background. When I receive emails my computer freezes until the emails come
into Outlook.
--
MARY
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 30th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

I keep hearing "never import/export using a .pst file" and there is a lot of
tongue lashing happening on these boards when someone writes that they have
done that, but with all due respect to the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 5th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Mary
How do I put a new calendar into "My Calendars"?

Deleted a group calendar from "My Calendars" section above the "Other
Calendars" section and need to put back. Using Outlook 2003.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 26th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
Modify Recurrence Pattern Options?

Greetings.

I'm hoping to change the recurrence pattern for Outlook tasks/appointments.

My "Workdays" are Mondays through Fridays, excluding various holidays
observed during the workweek. I have...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 12th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
missing folder inbox

You should be aware that Office xp is not completely vista compatible. You
need to upgrade to 2003 or 2007 or you will have problems with Outlook.

"kendebufwil" wrote:

i have just had to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 12th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
Outlook 2007 inboxes x 2 problem

If you don't intend to buy ($150+) and upgrade to the full version within 30
days, you are wasting your time setting up Outlook. Make sure you backup your
file because when the trial period is up...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 11th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
Bellsouth.net mail not coming into OL2007

You should not change any windows files on the advice of att. Startup files
have nothing to do with Outlook. You must have an error in your account or
connection setup. Set up your account again as...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary
The sound has disappeared when I attempt to permanently delete ite

Forgot tp mention that sounds don't work for Outlook deleted items. Outlook
does not use the Recycle Bin. What you delete in OL does not go to the bin.

"chief jay" wrote:

Historically, when I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 8th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary
The sound has disappeared when I attempt to permanently delete ite

Control Panel, Sounds, select sound for emptying the recycle bin. This
usually only works for direct emptying, not shift delete. Test it by emptying
the bin yourself.

"chief jay" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
installing only one office program

This has specific instructions for custom install:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA012340671033.aspx

"Mary" wrote:

You must select Custom Install to deselect individual programs....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
installing only one office program

You must select Custom Install to deselect individual programs. Uncheck
everything but Outlook. Outlook 2007 will uninstall Outlook 2003. You can't
have 2 versions of OL. You might want to consider...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary
Outlook shutting Down

With Outlook running, right click on the icon in Notification Area in lower
right corner and uncheck "Hide when minimized."

"Dave" wrote:

this is for Outlook 2007..When I click minimize the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 4th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Mary
address book for outlook express 6 for windows xp sp3

I'm in oe hell...pls help...i can not open any of my emails...I get a pop up
that says...The address book failed to load. oe is incorrectly configured.
please re-install ..i click ok and i...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 20th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
On replies & forwards - annoying blue text

Easy fix--Tools, Options, Mail Format tab, Fonts, Select Fonts. Select your
font, color for reply or anything else.

"Alan B." wrote:

When I reply to an email, it uses annoying blue text. I can't...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 29th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
e-mail address privacy question

Use Mail Merge. Word or Outlook Help has instructions.

"Peter Maddern" wrote:

I have Outlook 2007 and I want to e-mail all my past customers about a new
product introduction.

I haven't...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 28th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
Can I Turn Off 'My Calendars' help-pane (2007)

Try resetting the View menu. Uncheck whatever looks like the My Calendars
column, if there is one or uncheck the Navigation Pane and try that. You can
change the location--top, bottom, sides-- of...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 28th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring