Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Error messages... by caroline121
I am having problems with Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up Outlook and get this message on a blank screen: "Unable to display the folder....
March 13th 07 04:14 PM
by caroline121 Go to last post
6 605
reminders dont work after DST update by MSNews
Since the time change, and tzmove, my Outlook reminders aren't popping up...I have one scheduled for every morning at 9:00 and it has not popped up...
March 13th 07 04:14 PM
by MSNews Go to last post
0 500
How do I set up gmail on Outlook 2007 by Larry S
I want to send and receive gmail messages via Outlook 2007. Can anyone provide me with the correct parameters for gmail email account settings? --...
March 13th 07 04:16 PM
by Larry S Go to last post
2 595
Outlook 2003 cache mode - delay sending by Jennifer Thomas
We have a very odd issue that has been getting more prevelant and affecting more and more people as time passes. Here are the facts: We are...
March 13th 07 04:23 PM
by Jennifer Thomas Go to last post
0 796
How do I save or back-up all of the information in my Outlook? by Sarah C. Benoit
I was wondering if someone could please tell me how to back-up or save all of the information (tasks, appointments, contacts, calendar, notes, etc.)...
March 13th 07 05:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 504
Unicode and ANSI PST Files by AJ
Hello All If I force a bunch of users Outlook Profile to operate in Unicode mode by using the outlk11.adm admin template will the existing ANSI...
March 13th 07 06:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 535
Change Calendar Time Zone gets stuck by Matthew
Hi, I've got one user for whom the Change Calendar Time Zone process keeps getting stuck. This is the Outlook Time Zone Update Tool found...
March 13th 07 07:50 PM
by Matthew Go to last post
3 934
Problem in Outlook 2007 by Dario Wolfish
I just installed Office Enterprise 2007 and I am having a problem in Outlook that is driving me crazy. I used to have a dial up Earthlink internet...
March 13th 07 08:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 451
Turn off calendar background colors - Outlook 2007 by John
Hi there, Can anyone tell me how to turn off the background colors in Outlook 2007 calendar? I have appointment items that are categorized and so...
March 13th 07 10:13 PM
by John Go to last post
6 856
my programatic export of Calendar to Access has problems! Plus I'm a lousy programmer. by krislikesmath
I'm using this code to export a calendar to access and it works, but there's some weird 'errors'. A) not every calendar item was 'grabbed.' 2...
March 13th 07 11:19 PM
by krislikesmath Go to last post
2 473
2007 too slow by Richard
I have recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007 and I am finding Outlook to be ridiculously slow. It seems impossible to carry out any task while...
March 14th 07 12:04 AM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
1 402
Video E-mail for Outlook 2007? by Don L
There was a Video E-mail Add-in for Outlook 2003. Is there one for Outlook 2007 or is there a similar functionality? -- Don L. Let the computers...
March 14th 07 12:58 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 555
Outlook-2007 IMAP Hangs by Wigster
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has managed to come up with a solution to Outlook 2007's behaviour with IMAP. I am running it on a laptop, which I put...
March 14th 07 01:43 AM
by John Urness Go to last post
4 2,241
Unstoppable Server Request by [email protected]
I've installed Outlook 2007 on my laptop and desktop and paid for an Exchange Hosting account on SherWeb. I followed the installation instructions,...
March 14th 07 03:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 678
Outlook 2003 Copy & Paste Strangeness - Destination Must be Open Prior to Copy by [email protected]
I've had this problem for about a year. No idea what I did to cause it or how to fix it. I don't have any problems elsewhere with copy and paste. ...
March 14th 07 05:34 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 579
Chronological Dates in MS Outlook's Inbox by bkaras
20/Nov/2006 12:18 Suddenly, about a week's worth of e-mail messages disappeared from the inbox (in Microsoft Outlook 2003, NOT Outlook Express)....
March 14th 07 07:44 AM
by bkaras Go to last post
4 518
Outlook 2003 "can't receive e-mail" problem. by Denzil
I'm just about to expose how little I know about Outlook. MS Office Basic 2003 was clean installed on a new PC running XP a few weeks ago. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 14th 07 09:26 AM
by Stephan Go to last post
10 823
Outlook 2007, default inbox by Dennis
Is there a way to get my Outlook 2007 to make another mail inbox the default? I have a Hotmail account that I check with Outlook and I'd like to...
March 14th 07 12:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 416
Multiple Outlook contacts folders by frogman7
I am running outlook 2003 hooked to exchange server. there has been many things happen to this account before I got handed the problem. The user...
March 14th 07 02:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 602
outlook error 8004210b by jimbo345
I have a home user who uses a Pop3 account for his e-mail. It has suddenly stopped allowing him to send. He can still receive and it says it is...
March 14th 07 03:59 PM
by Rayasiom Go to last post

From The