Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Views keep changing! by Biggles
Recently started having problems with views changing of their own accord. Seems to be mostly Deleted Items folder in Outlook and Sent Items in...
April 28th 10 02:24 PM
by Biggles Go to last post
0 620
Outlook 2002 by Constantine
I have Outlook 2002 installed on both of my computers. My laptop is running windows XP and my desktop is equipped with Vista. Outlook is doing...
April 28th 10 02:02 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
4 579
IMAP and Outlook 2007 by Marts
I have a couple of questions about using Outlook with an IMAP email account. I just set it up on our PC (shared between me and my wife but logging...
April 28th 10 01:51 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 831
Exclamation
Emails removed from outlook when moving between machines with outlook 2000 and 2007 by mdlister
Afternoon, Very strange issue, My PC uses office 2007 and everything is great, i had to log on to another users machine to resolve a problem and...
April 28th 10 01:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 620
Changing host for Outlook by Brandnewearl
Due to the economy I have had to leave my prior host fro outlook 2007 and I am looking a a reasonable site to move to. I currently have a Pop3...
April 28th 10 01:09 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 469
Running Vista, want to access my .dbx and .pst files by Daniel[_5_]
I have a need to access some of my saved .pst and .dbx files from outlook express. I'm currently running on Vista with Windows Live Mail installed....
April 28th 10 10:28 AM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post
2 471
outlook 2007 - how do I change email default margins? by [email protected]
in Outlook 2007 how do I change the emails default margins? for emails were using Memo Style The default margins are 1.30cm However when users...
April 28th 10 07:44 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 810
empty junk e-email shows 4294967294 emails by jmcws
Whenever I delete/empty my junk email, it shows that number above indicating that I have that many new emails in the folder. It keeps accurate tally...
April 28th 10 01:25 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 835
outlook to read russian by jordan
when I receive emails containing some Russian characters, I can read them on my blackberry but in outlook it all gobligoo!! What should I do to...
April 27th 10 10:27 PM
by jordan Go to last post
0 388
outlook to read russian by jordan
when I receive emails containing some Russian characters, I can read them on my blackberry but in outlook it all gobligoo!! What should I do to...
April 27th 10 10:25 PM
by jordan Go to last post
0 380
Address list cannot be displayed message by Dave Horne
I open Outlook 2007 (Vista Home Premium, SP2, up to date), start to compose an e-mail and click on 'To ... ' only to see a long message which starts...
April 27th 10 06:09 PM
by Dave Horne Go to last post
8 731
Outlook 2007 Backup - Personal folder options by Sharron
I am not given the option to choose sub-folders from my Personal Folder when I go Backup. I only see the one box named Personal Folders rather than...
April 27th 10 06:06 PM
by Sharron Go to last post
4 519
Reminders not working by john
I have Outllook 2007. I had to reinstall because scanpst would not work. As a result I somehow lost all my old calendar data. Now the pop up...
April 27th 10 04:23 PM
by john Go to last post
2 611
hotfix 968858 install fails by RAM
I'm trying to install the hotfix described in KB968858 - part of what this hotfix does is allow Outlook 2007 to check Subject Alternative Names in a...
April 27th 10 03:59 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
3 432
Rule that sort an attachment by qwery
How do I make a rule in Outlook that sort a message into a special map depending on the name of an attachment
April 27th 10 02:33 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 563
deleted or filed emails keep reappearing into inbox by Voicu
Hello, I have a user that when ever he deletes an email or even if he files an email and moves it to a folder, a few days later that email keeps...
April 27th 10 02:32 PM
by Voicu Go to last post
0 2,343
Synchronizing Outlook on 2 computers - how? by Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net
Hi I would like to Synchronizing Outlook on a desktop & laptop using a home network or internet. Can anyone suggest a program/software that can do...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 27th 10 01:59 PM
by Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net Go to last post
11 915
Incoming email font so small I cannot read it by John07726
In my incoming email the font is so small I cannot read it. The header info is large however the body is small and the same when I print it.
April 27th 10 12:21 PM
by John07726 Go to last post
3 3,004
Sync'ing Outlook 2007 with Android Phones by Marts
I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the Android platform. According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook...
April 27th 10 08:28 AM
by BarPlanner Go to last post
4 1,153
how to open up messages in seperate window? by cbeck715
Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is good, except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window?
April 27th 10 08:00 AM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post

From The