Sync'ing Outlook 2007 with Android Phones

Old April 26th 10, 04:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Marts

Default Sync'ing Outlook 2007 with Android Phones

I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the Android
platform.

According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook using a supplied
program called HTC Sync.

Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Android and Outlook
and how it went.

Old April 26th 10, 02:57 PM
BarPlanner BarPlanner is offline
Junior Member

Hi Marts,

I have the same phone. You've made an excellent choice by the way! I've used the HTC Sync program, which syncs the address book perfectly. What you must do, however, is uncheck the "sync Facebook contacts" option (if you have a Facebook account), as it puts all these into your contacts list even if they have no contact detail associated with them. This, I found, was extremely irritating.
Old April 26th 10, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Roady [MVP]

Default Fit-to-page

Hard to say without knowing your version of Outlook.
Also, in which format is this message received? HTML, Plain Text, Rich Text?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"BarPlanner" wrote in message

Hi everyone! This appears to be an easy one, but I can't find the
solution to this question anywhere! If I try to print an email which is
wider than an A4 sheet, the text is cropped from the right hand side. I
can't find anywhere a setting which makes Outlook print "fit to page".
Surely this is an easy solution? Every other bit of software I use can
print scaled to a page size .....

--
BarPlanner

Old April 26th 10, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

om...

You might get a better response from the forums at htc.com.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old April 27th 10, 08:28 AM
BarPlanner BarPlanner is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for the reply. I wonder why my post has been moved to this thread about HTC sync? Maybe because I replied to it earlier?

Anyhow, I'm using Outlook 2003, and the message has been received in HTML. I can't find a "fit to page" option in Outlook 2007 either (another colleague uses this).