Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
oversized MB item stuck in outbox by atillacan
Sent email with too many photos. Keeps trying to send and I can't delete
May 5th 10 11:46 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 943
rule to or from same sender by windwatcher
Is there a way to create a rule which will direct all mail from a particular sender OR to that sender? I can't even figure out how to create a...
May 5th 10 11:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 378
Rules issue by jim
I've got a user at my company running Outlook 2007 SP2 (Exchange connection.) In her profile are two mailboxes; her own personal one, and a...
May 5th 10 09:49 PM
by jim Go to last post
0 347
Internal and External Account within same Outlook client by Hartbypass
Hello all, I will explain this issue the best I can as I am still a bit baffelled how it even was working. I have a client that has uses an...
May 5th 10 04:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 413
Meeting Request - reply undeliverable by jim7jim
Non-exchange email server. Outlook 2007 user sending meeting request. Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 users trying to accept request. When...
May 5th 10 03:33 PM
by jim7jim Go to last post
0 1,347
create a rule based on received time by Bill@52
Even when the template askes for "creation time" it only accepts a date format
May 5th 10 01:40 PM
by Bill@52 Go to last post
0 446
Outlook connector by Don S.
Hi I have been using Outlook 2007 with Outlook Connector for my Hot mail. Today I received a message telling me that I must upgrade my Connector. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 5th 10 01:32 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
13 1,108
What program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in outlook? by Brian Cryer[_2_]
I have one user (Vista Business, Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003) who has today started to see a pop-up from Outlook saying: "A program...
May 4th 10 02:58 PM
by Brian Cryer[_2_] Go to last post
3 505
Outlook 2003 does not stop on shutdown by Dewey[_2_]
I don't know if this the place to ask this. I've googled it to death and cannot find a solution although I have seen others ask this question. Here...
May 4th 10 01:07 PM
by Dewey[_2_] Go to last post
4 574
contacts confirmation gui by Anonymous
Is there any way to prevent the confirmation dialog user gets when an application access the contacts? Maybe with an authenticode cert or a GPO?
May 4th 10 12:54 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 387
Microsoft Outlook Connector - stopped receiving emails! by Steve[_28_]
Hello, Outlook Connector has stopped picking up emails for me. Had I not gone into the web interface I wouldn't have noticed the problem! Am the...
May 4th 10 07:44 AM
by Don S. Go to last post
7 652
Expand all groups by Kathy Webster[_3_]
For some reason, my outlook 2007 suddenly started collapsing all groups when i go to Unread Mail (that is my default folder). I have to manually go...
May 4th 10 03:49 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 494
Outlook server side rules with regular expressions by Senthilvel Rangaswamy
Hi, I am trying to create a server-side rule like this: Header1: * and Header2: foo put message in a folder. I tried to do this with "specific...
May 4th 10 03:47 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 461
problem caused the program to stop working correctly by ronyin
I can't get my outlook 2002 to start, it keeps saying that a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
May 4th 10 12:55 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 989
How do I raise a polling queistions? in outlook 2003 by Kuldeep
I want to ask my client how many person are intrested for A/C Buses therefore i want to creat a poll. Pls tell how it is possible in outlook 2003
May 3rd 10 09:21 PM
by joefox Go to last post
2 409
Outlook 2007 - Not all contacts and appointments sync by SoxFaninVA
Came across a strange problem today. Not all my contacts or appointments will sync with my Touch Pro 2. I tried all sorts of things to fix this...
May 3rd 10 09:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 641
Outlook is erasing my emails from my yahoo by rdoneganjr
Hello, and I do have one question. I started outlook on my computer, I have no problems with outlook itself. But when I am away from my home...
May 3rd 10 03:37 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
4 996
Outlook 2003 Contacts by [email protected]
Initially, I had a p[roblem with addressing e mails as when I hit the "To:" button, I got an error saying that the address list was empty. Having...
May 3rd 10 03:32 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 432
How to email blast when ISP limits outbound number of messages? by Gregg Hill[_2_]
Diane, How can one send to 500 people if one's ISP limits messages to about 50 recipients per message? I just had someone tell me that he has to...
May 3rd 10 01:42 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
8 753
May 3rd 10 01:41 PM