Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Font setting by CDC
My Outlook 2007 starts with the Inbox split into 3 columns - Mail, Inbox and the message preview. What setting determines the font and font size of...
April 26th 10 07:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 526
Outlook 2007 vs Groupwise feature comparison by CubewithaView
Our office is migrating from Groupwise to Outlook 2007. We have been looking for a document that compares features in the two programs. I've found...
April 26th 10 07:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 804
different stationary & profiles by Kim
Using OL 2007 and Windows 7. I can't configure out how to provide different stationary for different profiles. My spouse and I would like to have...
April 26th 10 07:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 534
Emails Account by Milan Petrovic
How do I setup my outlook express account to recevie email from hotmail
April 26th 10 05:16 PM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post
1 387
Fit-to-page by BarPlanner
Hi everyone! This appears to be an easy one, but I can't find the solution to this question anywhere! If I try to print an email which is wider than...
April 26th 10 02:53 PM
by BarPlanner Go to last post
0 657
AOL Shared Files by CJ
Work uses aol as their main email, with everyone on their own PC through a DSL. I have installed Outlook and like the way its orginized. All is...
April 26th 10 02:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 474
Outlook 2003, toolbars by F.H. van Zelm
Hi there, After a failed a failed 'Help - Analysis and Repair' to my Outlook 2003 doesn't save changes to the toolbars. Any tips or hints? --...
April 26th 10 02:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 741
Moving from 2003 to 2007, from an XP to a 7 Home Deluxe 64 Platfor by Irish
I have Outlook 2003 on a home use XP laptop. I've purchased a new Win 7 deluxe 64 laptop and plan to purchase Outlook 2007 as a stand-alone...
April 26th 10 02:14 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 454
Does OL have maximum # of contacts? by The Hun[_2_]
OL 2002; Windows XP The new entries in Contacts are not appearing trying to address email. After clicking the TO button to get me to the directory...
April 26th 10 12:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 567
How to configue outlook for multiple users of one computer by gilzzz
Hi, im having a bit of problem trying to configure outlook so that multiple windows users can use outlook on the same computer. Do i have to setup...
April 25th 10 10:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 413
Rules not applied to Junk E-mail by John07726
I have rules and alerts however messages are put in the Junk E-Mail folder before the rules are applied. How do I change this.
April 25th 10 10:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 336
Automatic Send/Receive by John07726
I have Automatic Send/Receive set for every 5 minutes however it never works. What could be wrong?
April 25th 10 12:15 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
2 430
annoying spell checker by fromcairns
When I try to compose a new message in Outlook 2003 the spell checker takes over and when I am part way through a word it asks if I want to correct...
April 25th 10 07:35 AM
by fromcairns Go to last post
5 444
Sending a new email by John R
How do I include preset wording in an email?
April 23rd 10 10:12 PM
by RAM Go to last post
1 348
MESSAGE LIST - ARRANGED BY by DHASIAEHL The Wolf
Hi, There's a very annoying thing about the way the messages are listed. I have many folders and the main thing I need to see is who's the message...
April 22nd 10 03:05 PM
by neo Go to last post
1 379
Outlook 2010 No Longer Deletes Mail From Server by Rev. Michael L. Burns
Until today, Outlook 2010 was working great but this afternoon I recieved a message from my email provider saying that may inbox on the server was...
April 22nd 10 01:20 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 741
restore email in office small business 2007 by John Fitzpatrick
Hello, Can't seem to find the answer to 1/ where is the deleted folder & 2/ How do I restore deleted emails in Outlook 2007. Thanks John
April 22nd 10 09:38 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 358
Outlook becomes default mail handler by Ron Hinds[_2_]
Outlook 2003. For some reason (haven't been able to figure out what triggers it), Outlook keeps setting itself as the Default Mail Handler. Our...
April 22nd 10 04:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 506
Outlook 2007. Transfer desktop backup to travel laptop? by Sharron
Can I backup from my desktop to a flash drive and open it on my travel laptop? Both have Outlook 2007 installed but are not networked. If its...
April 21st 10 09:26 PM
by Sharron Go to last post
4 409
HTML emails sent wrong by yuppicide
My cousin has Outlook 2003 on his computer at college. He uses stationary, you know picture backgrounds, fonts, colors, etc. He recently upgraded to...
April 21st 10 05:10 PM
by yuppicide Go to last post

From The