Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Another question on Outlook Connector by Kurt[_2_]
I've had an issue for some time where there are blank headers shown in my Outlook Hotmail accounts (message has no subject or body, but has a header...
May 10th 10 08:43 PM
by Kurt[_2_] Go to last post
1 726
Deleted messages reappear after restart by Microsoft[_5_]
Hello, this is my problem: I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007 and it fixed itself after a few days, but now I...
May 10th 10 02:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,376
RSS Feeds Not Working Right by JM[_2_]
I had my RSS feeds working. Then all of a sudden they stopped updating, and I was unable to delete them because I got an error that it could not...
May 10th 10 02:49 AM
by JM[_2_] Go to last post
0 434
Outlook Won't Start by Michael
I've just installed and purchased Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. All of the programs in Office work but Outlook does not start. I've never used...
May 9th 10 08:29 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
6 671
Automatically sends messages by markpope
When I open outlook it starts sending 3 messages which are always undelivered, error msg (0x080042109). I can't find them in sent or outboxes and did...
May 9th 10 06:53 PM
by markpope Go to last post
3 1,868
Outlook 2007 - are there distribution-list-only and by-member viewsfor the Contacts folder? by Alan
Hello, In Outlook 2007 with an Exchange-server mailbox : - is it possible to open the Contacts folder and configure the view to only show...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 9th 10 06:51 PM
by Alan Go to last post
10 1,060
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community by No Name
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft...
May 9th 10 05:48 AM
by Peter Foldes[_6_] Go to last post
1 839
Unread search folder unavailable by Gandalf252002
Good Aftenoon, Could anybody help tell me why in Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 machine I get the following error "The Operation Failed. An object...
May 8th 10 09:33 PM
by Gandalf252002 Go to last post
2 903
trouble with rule to permanently delete email by sender by sysdrk
I've been having difficulty with a particular person for some time who refuses to accept that I don't want to see her emails. Consequently, I have...
May 8th 10 02:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 542
Multiple appointment reminders by Arizona Willie
In Outlook 2007 when I have an appointment or item on the calendar and I get a popup reminder it has the appointment listed 3 times!! How can I fix...
May 7th 10 10:36 PM
by Arizona Willie Go to last post
5 575
enter calender events so they are in all calenders by hokiejoe
How do I enter calender events once, so they populate both standard private calender, and public mailbox calender?
May 7th 10 10:02 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 416
issue with IMAP & multiple Windows accounts by Terry[_5_]
I have two user accounts set up in Windows Vista Pro, mine & my roommates. In Outlook 2007 I have several IMAP accounts set up. A couple of the...
May 7th 10 07:28 PM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post
4 556
Archieving by jared
How do you archieve in outlook?
May 7th 10 06:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 427
I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each by CJM
Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.) I don't know what I did but I would...
May 7th 10 04:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 446
Links disabled by tcandt
After working forever, the links in Outlook emails now get this message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this...
May 7th 10 04:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,095
Upgrading to 2010 from2007 by Oliver Costich[_2_]
If I install Occe 2010 over my Office 2007, will Outlook 2010 find my contacts, calendar, email, etc., or do I need to do something with...
May 7th 10 12:59 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 496
Creating a Mailing List in Outlook by bill marsano
That's what I want--a simple mailing list, or 'group,' created from my own Contacts Directory, so I can just click one or two keys and send an e-mail...
May 6th 10 07:19 PM
by bill marsano Go to last post
2 456
Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool by Gandalf252002
Good Morning, Is it just me or does this tool not work with 2007, is it is not listed on the file menu as the online article suggests. Tom
May 6th 10 03:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 609
hiding recipient 's email address without using cc or bb by Amy
I want to display my email address by my name not showing my email.
May 6th 10 12:32 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 701
Faxing over the network by Kelli
I am able to send faxes over our network using Outlook and Genifax. I anyone has done this, the automatically created cover page is counting the...
May 6th 10 12:14 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post

From The