Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
password protection for outlook exchange data file by GreYcell
hey i am facing a little problem i have an exchange account on my company's server. i set up outlook to access it. i wanted to make the account...
December 5th 10 01:16 PM
by GreYcell Go to last post
0 1,179
Outlook and Live mail problem by gunny3053
Hi Gang Ok this will take some explaining. First I am using Outlook mail 2010, and my provider is Yahoo, and I also have Yahoo mail. And I...
December 5th 10 10:39 PM
by gunny3053 Go to last post
0 1,186
Cannot Send Pictures Using "Send to Mail Recipient" by FrankB
I am runnning Windows Xp on my home pc. I use Outlook Express as my default email. I can send and receive emails fine. But when I right click on a...
December 6th 10 04:35 PM
by FrankB Go to last post
0 1,648
MS 2003 server crashed, outlook won't open by sf65740
Hi All, Several months ago the server at work crashed. Though I could not recieve new emails, Outlook still opened and I could access old emails in...
December 6th 10 07:44 PM
by sf65740 Go to last post
0 895
how to get a images from a msg file which has content id and to display it in the ed by varalakshmi
i want to read the content from msg file with out using outlook object model. and how to get the images from a .msg file which has the content...
December 8th 10 07:11 AM
by varalakshmi Go to last post
0 1,154
Moving emails after being "archived" by Tony.j.Smith
We use Legato EmailXtender to shortcut/archive our emails. This process leaves the email header in Inbox for example and appends "(Archived)" to the...
December 14th 10 01:56 PM
by Tony.j.Smith Go to last post
0 856
1 Attachment(s) Hotkey/Shortcut Key Images by kukusz
I've got some hotkey images appearing on my Outlook toolbar sometimes. I have Googled this to death and I've also looked at the accessibility...
December 14th 10 11:05 PM
by kukusz Go to last post
2 1,051
Auto Populate Macro Help by brittanyruth1
I've tried using sample macro code from other sites and have only been able to get a few of them to work. I am using Outlook 2003. I need a VBA...
December 21st 10 04:13 PM
by brittanyruth1 Go to last post
0 1,000
Homework Assignments in Outlook 2007 by Blind Sighted
Hello all, I am a blind user of Outlook. I know how to use it for email only. I use keyboard commands only. Can someone tell me what is the best way...
December 26th 10 08:54 PM
by Blind Sighted Go to last post
0 861
Question
Task Scheduling by Father Goose
I know how to schedule a task but, ... when i schedule a task is there any way to look at a task to know that it has been scheduled? do the task...
January 1st 11 08:36 PM
by Father Goose Go to last post
0 762
Cool
drag and drop emails by Laci
When I drag a received email to a folder that folder is then automatically moved to a different position under "folders" out of its alphabetical...
January 12th 11 01:28 AM
by Laci Go to last post
0 828
3 Attachment(s) Options by Aintnorock
I just got Outlook 2010 and I can't seem to find the options to do the following: Send and Receive automatically upon opening Outlook After I open...
January 15th 11 01:34 PM
by Astro123 Go to last post
2 863
Angry
I cannot select hyperlink in Outlook and go to IE by Miller Man
When I click on a hyperlink in an email I get a mesage that says, "This operation has been cancelled due to restictions in effect on this computer....
January 15th 11 01:51 PM
by Astro123 Go to last post
1 2,060
Outlook error message 0x80070002 by maurycy
3 days ago my outlook stopped receiving and sending messages and I get an error report 0x80070002. I am on Windows 7 and have microsoft office...
January 16th 11 03:56 PM
by maurycy Go to last post
0 1,688
can't receive or send emails by glew1478
I have a desktop that does not receive or send emails on outlook. It has the same account settings that my laptop which can send and receive...
January 18th 11 04:07 PM
by glew1478 Go to last post
2 963
Outlook 2007 and AOL by BrendanChandler
I have been using Outlook 2007 for some years but am a simple user. Today, I can see emails in my AOL 'Recently Deleted' folder on Aol but they are...
January 20th 11 11:17 AM
by BrendanChandler Go to last post
0 691
Signature Images by Houston Lofts
Trying to get my signature image to look crisp. it looks good in Photoshop and then when i send emails it gets fuzzy. What's going on?
January 29th 11 03:41 PM
by Houston Lofts Go to last post
0 716
Outlook with Google Apps by Houston Lofts
Any advice on best practices for using Outlook with google Apps? Specifically, I 'd like to archive my messages and be able to search them through...
January 29th 11 03:43 PM
by Houston Lofts Go to last post
0 849
Backing up 2007 by Andy Grassie
Hi there i have gone through all the following steps to back up my entire .pst but when i look at the exported file the size is only 137 MB when i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 30th 11 05:36 PM
by Astro123 Go to last post
11 2,256
Exporting all email addresses by Rich12345
Hello, I would like to export all of my email addresses in Outlook (most are not stored in the contacts list). There's over 2,500 who are not on...
February 3rd 11 08:16 AM
by Astro123 Go to last post

From The