Hotkey/Shortcut Key Images

Old December 14th 10, 09:28 PM
kukusz kukusz is offline
Junior Member

Default Hotkey/Shortcut Key Images

I've got some hotkey images appearing on my Outlook toolbar sometimes. I have Googled this to death and I've also looked at the accessibility options and cannot for the life of me figure out where this "feature" is from. I've taken a picture of the what it looks like, if anyone has any clue I'd greatly appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Outlook Keys.jpg (9.0 KB, 2 views)
Old December 14th 10, 09:58 PM
kukusz kukusz is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusz View Post
I've got some hotkey images appearing on my Outlook toolbar sometimes. I have Googled this to death and I've also looked at the accessibility options and cannot for the life of me figure out where this "feature" is from. I've taken a picture of the what it looks like, if anyone has any clue I'd greatly appreciate it.
Hah, looks like this is a "feature" of Office 2010 in general. Now I'm trying to figure out how to disable it.
Old December 14th 10, 11:05 PM
kukusz kukusz is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusz View Post
Hah, looks like this is a "feature" of Office 2010 in general. Now I'm trying to figure out how to disable it.
It was the Alt-Tab powertoy, uninstalling it fixed the sticky key issue.