Outlook and Live mail problem

Old December 5th 10, 10:39 PM
gunny3053 gunny3053 is offline
Junior Member

Default Outlook and Live mail problem

Hi Gang

Ok this will take some explaining. First I am using Outlook mail 2010, and my provider is Yahoo, and I also have Yahoo mail. And I thought it would be a good idea to have both my Outlook and Live mail together, so I want to Live mail and signed up for my Outlook mail to open there too. After a bit I changed my mind and wanted them separate again, sounds simple, so I deleted the folder that my Outlook mail account was in, and thought that was simple. Well not so, I cannot stop my Outlook mail from going to my Live mail in box.

I have the live mail because there are some forums that Yahoo blocks their replies, so my Live mail in box is used mainly for that purpose.

All I want to do is get my Live mail to just get mail that is addressed to it, and my Outlook mail to get what is addressed to it, separate. I even tried deleting my Live mail and start fresh with my same address, thinking it would possibly solve my problem, no dice.

Thanx.....Gunny