Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
FORM MAIL IN OUTLOOK by djlight
Hi, I have this code in a html page form name="form1" method="post" ?subject=RICHIESTA ISCRIZIONE&body=xxxx" input...
February 25th 06 03:31 PM
by djlight Go to last post
1 694
Check for new email and send an alarm if the email did not arrive by [email protected]
Hi All, Is there away is outlook (or by using a third party software) to check for new emails every 5 minutes and send an alram or email to someone...
February 25th 06 02:42 PM
by Mark J Kubicki Go to last post
2 746
Putting Hard Drives in the folder lists by [email protected]
Is their a way to list hard drive folders in the folder view (or any other view). I'd like to file from my inbox and/or task list directly to my...
February 25th 06 02:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 561
Unable to display the folder. by priya815
HI FRIENDS, i am sending mail throw MAPI from my VB application. after sending the mail somtimes outlook 2003 get hanged with the following...
February 25th 06 12:40 PM
by priya815 Go to last post
0 630
Doc attachements always open in reading layout view by Boe
Hello, I'd like to set oulook so that when I open attached word documents they open in a View Normal mode. Whenever I open attachments they always...
February 25th 06 10:40 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 809
Problems in Syncronization of Outlook Calendar with P900 by [email protected]
All items except my Calendar items are getting synchronized. I have a problem cause that is not getting synchronized. Tried to select the Calendar...
February 25th 06 10:40 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 462
microsoft office outlook by Sam Rose
I tried to start microsoft office outlook. I put in my email address but did not understand the other questionsand now its crashed and I cant get it...
February 25th 06 09:37 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 743
replying to forwarded mail by Bill
I just signed up for a domain that provides free email forwarding. Let's call it mydomain.com. Any email coming to that domain,...
February 25th 06 04:15 AM
by Bill Go to last post
0 663
Set up email accout in Outlook 2003 by Karen
I'm using cox high-speed internet and want to use Outlook 2003 to view my email. How do I do this?
February 25th 06 01:22 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 679
Adding a new group and important from excel by Scott
Hello: I am using Outlook 2003 and I have gone into my address book (contacts) and added a new Group name for the purpose of doing mass email. Now...
February 25th 06 01:21 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 543
Cannot reopen Outlook by coopfab
We are running Windows 2003 sbs with win xp prof workstations. I just migrated from Outlook express to Outlook and the transition went fine. I'm...
February 25th 06 12:12 AM
by coopfab Go to last post
4 713
Sender's name and address is not displayed in Outlook 2003 by tezarin
Hi. We have a problem in our office, when I send an email to everyone, they can see it's from me, so the From section is not empty which is normal. ...
February 24th 06 11:27 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 753
Undeliverable Email after making a New Meeting Request in Outlook 2003 by TechFirm
I have an interesting problem going on and would like feedback from anyone who can help. We are running Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003...
February 24th 06 11:22 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
6 1,779
In one profile, HTML forwarded messages read in plain text. by Peter Sydney
I have 2 e-mail accounts under 2 different profiles in Outlook 2003. When I forward HTML message from one profile to the other the message is...
February 24th 06 10:22 PM
by Peter Sydney Go to last post
1 811
Using a different template then Normal.dot by Brian Beck
I'm using Outlook 2003 with Microsoft Word 2003 as my email editor. I know that Outlook uses normal.dot as the template for creating a new email....
February 24th 06 10:04 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 991
Can't reopen OUtlook by coopfab
We're running Win server 2003 sbs with xp prof. workstations. I just migrated to Outlook from Outlook Express and the transition went fine. At...
February 24th 06 09:44 PM
by coopfab Go to last post
0 501
Late binding sample by John
Hi I have the below code for communicating with outlook. What changes do I need to do to late bind this code so it does not need references to...
February 24th 06 09:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 882
Problem with group policy applying "Default location for PST files" by Jaycee
I'm trying to set the default location for PST files to a drive letter with a group policy: (User Configuration - Administrative Templates - ...
February 24th 06 08:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,175
Server side rule - printing to a network printer by PAC
I need to print certain emails to Network printer. Does anybody have any idea how I could do this?
February 24th 06 08:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 880
Spammers using Outlook to email-bomb sites by David Wicks
I am running Outlook 2002 SP3. I am finding that I get frequent emails containing the headers: Return-Receipt-To and ...
February 24th 06 08:32 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post

From The