Using a different template then Normal.dot

Old February 24th 06, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Beck

Default Using a different template then Normal.dot

I'm using Outlook 2003 with Microsoft Word 2003 as my email editor. I know
that Outlook uses normal.dot as the template for creating a new email.
However, I would like the template I use for sending emails to be different
then the template I use when I open up Word to produce a document. Is there
some way to have 2 different versions of the Normal.dot...one for Outlook to
use and one for Word to use?

If not, is there some other way to achieve what I want?

-Brian

Old February 24th 06, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

No... and no.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Brian Beck asked: