Threads in Forum : Outlook - Fax Functions Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outgoing fax: How to avoid additional page with "Subject" by Roeylee
When a fax is sent via outlook 2003, additional page is being added to the fax with the subject of the email. It is NOT a cover page. It is just...
November 23rd 08 03:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,448
VMware ja OpenSolaris by Keijo
Alan arvostuksesta kertoo varsin suoraan se miten alan ammattityöväestö suhtautuu tekemiseensä. Siitä voidaan ottaa esimerkkejä...
November 21st 08 02:03 PM
by Keijo Go to last post
0 1,188
How Can I Change the Fax Inbox? by John Miller[_2_]
I'd like to change the inbox for Microsoft Fax from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Inbox to a...
November 19th 08 09:10 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,314
probl using [FAX:0,021234567] by Yves&Philippe
Hi, We use fax feature with Small Business Server 2003 and Outlook 2007. We use to send fax using the address style (we type it), the "," stands for...
November 18th 08 09:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 998
Adsl-modeemi by Tapani Tervo
*(Ydinklingonimme on parhaillaan niin kiivaskiukkusen käärmessmörkkisiä, ettei juuri vastattavaa löydy)). Toki syynä se, että on tullut...
November 17th 08 11:07 PM
by Tapani Tervo Go to last post
0 704
Faxing problem via Simple Mapi in Server2003/Exchange environment by Jimmy Hoffa
Hi All, Hoping someone can help me with this issue that has just surfaced at a customers who have recently upgraded their server. Our application...
October 30th 08 09:15 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,475
Problem with appointment coloring in Outlook 2007 with CRM 4 by Kurt-E. Karlsen
Hi, We use Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft CRM 4 and, the problem is when we track an appoinment in CRM, CRM clears all my manual color...
October 26th 08 10:17 PM
by Sahan Go to last post
2 1,887
Sending a fax via DSL or cable modem by Jim Burke in Novi
I have an Access application in which I want to create a function to fax a report. Can I do this with 'standard' Microsoft software? I am running...
October 8th 08 06:59 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 837
email fax security by Square Peg
I am considering signing up for one of the email fax systems such as MyFax. http://www.myfax.com/ In reading over the FAQs, I learned that...
September 12th 08 02:37 PM
by Andrew Rinaldi Go to last post
4 1,369
Is there a way to use mapi to send faxes out through outlook? by StratfordWard
Our accounting system uses MAPI to email inovices, etc. out through Outlook. If I set up outlook for faxing, is there way for the same process to...
September 11th 08 03:16 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 843
Fax from outlook without a contact record by John
Hi, Is there a way to type in a fax number directly into the address section of an email (ie not having to create a business fax record in outlook...
September 9th 08 11:58 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
3 849
Microsoft Fax - Send - No Receive by canusatrini
Tried Microsoft Fax for first time, able to Send but not Receive via Dell Conexant D850 56K V.pXDFVc Modem. Also have Thomsom Speed Touch DSL Modem,...
September 6th 08 05:22 PM
by canusatrini Go to last post
0 655
Application not found in an E-mail with a fax att by Limey28
Everything was working fine All my faxes come into my outlook 2007 as an attachment from my office in an e-mail until last Friday, now when I get...
September 3rd 08 09:48 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
4 956
Outlook-like Faxing Client and Network Fax Server software by [email protected]
For more see: http://www.joyfax.com Joyfax Server is a designed client/Server-based application that makes sending and receiving a fax more...
September 2nd 08 04:34 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 783
Free internet fax service around the world .. by [email protected]
Want to know free internet fax service around the world? I have collect a list of free public fax service online. Search for free fax service around...
August 27th 08 12:07 PM
by Angel in blue Go to last post
4 862
Does internet fax work if using Outlook 2007 and Word 2003? by Allanc
Have a customer who has deployed Outlook 2007, but is still using Word 2003. We have attempted to set up an Internet fax service, but they report...
August 26th 08 06:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 825
How Receive FAX After Bootup? by Shel[_2_]
I have a Dell 9100 with XP Home and Intel FAX. How do I configure it so it will be ready to receive a FAX immediately after bootup without me having...
August 23rd 08 01:01 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 705
Fax requires non-blank email address??? by Chris Miller[_2_]
Hi Folks, In Outlook 2003, SHIFTCONTROLB brings up what I will call The Outlook Address Book, as distinct from the Windows Address Book, and...
August 22nd 08 09:13 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 761
setting up windows XP fax using address book from outlook by [email protected]
Hello, It was my understanding that when i configure XP fax , it would be able to read my outlook address book. I dont want to create a new set of...
August 19th 08 11:46 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 744
Promote Your Website 47811 by Hughes[_2_]
LESS Than A Dollar A Day Gets HUGE Exposure. Let Us Handle All The Work - VISITORS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY...
August 10th 08 09:14 PM
by Hughes[_2_] Go to last post

From The