Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Character of this forum? by Laurel
What is the difference between this forum and microsoft.public.windwos.outlookexpress.general?
March 5th 06 02:19 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 602
New Mail Notification Sound -- When Does it Play? by pwrichcreek
I'm trying to discover what factors determine when the New Mail Notification Sound ("You've got mail" and others) is played. All I have learned so...
March 5th 06 02:56 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
5 2,330
Outlook express password by GMG
Outlook Express will not retain my password. Must enter it each time .
March 5th 06 04:36 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 582
how do i get started by Alias
wrote: how do i get stared With what? Alias --
March 5th 06 08:45 AM
by chen.yuan.qiao Go to last post
6 510
pour philippe by nicole
je crois que j'ai trouvé comment ça marche maman
March 5th 06 08:59 AM
by nicole Go to last post
0 472
Insert Attachment - default folder by Cooler Dude
Using OE6 and 98SE. I have amended the registry settings (below) so that the OE "Insert Attachment" box now opens and displays my preferred...
March 5th 06 10:13 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
3 786
Cannot change default Insert Attachment folder- FIXED by Cooler Dude
Cooler Dude wrote: Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE wrote: "Cooler Dude" wrote in message ...
March 5th 06 11:16 AM
by Cooler Dude Go to last post
0 712
Task Bar At Top for Outlook Express showing Send, Receive, Address by Elaine
I just restored my coputer, and when I go to Outlook Express now the entire top taskbar is missing. Where reply, forward, send, etc. was is just...
March 5th 06 03:35 PM
by Elaine Go to last post
2 938
Hass by Marija
March 5th 06 03:38 PM
by Marija Go to last post
0 350
What is the limit that can be stored under "Favourites"? by Nev.
What is the maximum number of URLs that can be stored under "Favourites"? Can Favourites be subdivided under different sub-headings? I think I...
March 5th 06 05:45 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
4 385
error message 0x8007000e using win2k with outlook 2000 by Brian
i recently ran the new microsoft antivirus beta from microsoft.com now my outlook express doenst work. when i click the outlook express icon a...
March 5th 06 09:58 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 754
Central European (Windows) by Steve
For one of my customers (U.S.), all her emails have Central European (Windows) in the title bar at the top of all emails from her. What is...
March 5th 06 11:06 PM
by spcaboodle Go to last post
9 828
Insert/Picture/Browse locks up my computer by MadameC8
I have Windows XP Pro, Svc Pack 2 IE 6.0, 1GB RAM. I have cable H/S connection but use my MSN email address. My OE works fine, except for this: ...
March 5th 06 11:28 PM
by MadameC8 Go to last post
8 979
Bem-vindo by Carina Marisa
Bem-vindo
March 6th 06 12:43 AM
by leno Go to last post
3 482
Opening EML Attachments and Identity Window by FLORENCE BUSCHBACHER
First time to this group. I am helping a friend out with his laptop. He reently subscribed to Verizon FIOS. I sent some email messages as a test...
March 6th 06 01:24 AM
by FLORENCE BUSCHBACHER Go to last post
3 1,050
Socket Error: 10060 by N Delaney
I am on a home lan with a linksys router and a cable modem. My OS is winXP prof with service pack 2. I have an email (webmail) account with...
March 6th 06 01:32 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 2,150
Large Icons/Icons Disappearing by Barattolo_67
Sometimes, when I get back to the PC after some time of inactivity I find that the icons in the toolbar of Outlook Express have grown bigger. Thus...
March 6th 06 02:43 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 1,535
cant download by DStreetman
When i try to set up newsgroup it keeps telling me to logon but it won't let me what am i doing wrong.
March 6th 06 04:34 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 545
Msimn Error / Msident / MSOE by [email protected]
Hi all, I've been googling for a while and cannot seem to find an answer so I hope I can get some assistance here. My mother's PC is running Win ME...
March 6th 06 10:15 AM
by Faith Risa Go to last post
5 818
How to press space bar to download messages in OE? by Kessa
Once, when I had an IMAP email account on OE, there was a setting that allowed the user to view messages, and press space on each message to download...
March 6th 06 12:46 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post

From The