Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Error Message by Joni
I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok Express An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection...
March 15th 10 11:12 PM
by Joni Go to last post
0 312
Outlook Express error message by John H[_2_]
Hi When I close Outlook Express down, all appears to go OK until I get a "Outlok Express has encountered a problem and must close etc etc...
March 15th 10 02:50 PM
by John H[_2_] Go to last post
0 328
Missing Tools Bar OE by amdx
My Tools Bar is missing all of its info. New Mail, Send/Receive etc. I do have it checked. I have the tool bar for Newsgroups. It has come and gone...
March 14th 10 02:57 PM
by amdx Go to last post
0 296
Outlook Express by Poet
I wish to copy a folder in my inbox to disc, how? -- poet
March 14th 10 10:15 AM
by Poet Go to last post
0 331
Unable to Highlight Selection with Mouse by Megadon
My mouse will not let me highlight text by click & drag highlighting (Selection highlighting) it is only in Outlook were it wont work. I havent...
March 13th 10 06:15 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
5 1,886
Word email borders by B.W.
A friend would like to put a Christmas border around an email message. If he uses Word to do this he does not seem to be able to use the Art...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 13th 10 02:17 PM
by whjdcrjehgvrfe Go to last post
18 1,168
Sending all msgs, but some appear unsent (XP x64) by ReggaeMon
OE is configured to Send Later. When a batch of emails is in the Outbox, and I Send them all, the progress meter counts through them all. All...
March 11th 10 10:21 PM
by ReggaeMon Go to last post
0 307
OE6 troubles - can not open a simple .pdf attachment by JVRudnick
Hello all.. after having some difficulties a month ago and having to reset IE7 back to original setup....and then installing Acrobat 9.3....my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 11th 10 08:13 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
23 1,942
Request by No Name
Dear Sir/Madam, When ever i send the mail to my people through outlook it is not accepted. kindly activate so that we can avail the opportunity to...
March 11th 10 04:13 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
8 738
created a rule in OE to cope with Spam by umwhat
I copied and pasted, either text or words, in an email address from a spam email and now when I write a new email and try to enter my email address...
March 10th 10 09:43 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
7 551
can't print e-mails by Eric Demuydt
LeegI can't print an e-mail. Who can help me? dmu eric
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 10 09:43 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
17 1,056
Change default sent to program from Windows live mail to OE by Daniel as twiggy144
Hi When a right click on any file while viewing in Explorer and choose Sent to Mail recipient, the default email program that opens is Live...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 10th 10 09:43 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
20 1,536
Where is address file ?? by InOverMyHead
I used the Gateway 'restore' disk to put a new OS (WinXP Home) back on my computer. It puts all your old files into a 'backup' folder so all the old...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 09:03 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
45 2,285
What happened?? by moonraker[_4_]
My post finally got through after all these attempts the one below, but now what???????????
March 10th 10 09:02 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
4 486
using hotmailaccount by NOOR E ALAM
Hi I want to use hotmail account e mail using Out lokk express
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 09:02 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
37 2,168
why i cannot sent message by isiah morris
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 10 09:02 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
12 837
Upgrading to IE 8 - Will I get the horrible favorites list ? by Bubey
I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume I'll be getting this answer more and more. If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 09:01 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
30 1,700
Use of bcc for group emails by Stuart515
I have just taken over as unpaid secretary of a golf club and do most of my work using my home PC. I have distribution list of all members emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 10th 10 09:01 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
22 1,556
Reinstalling Outlook Express by Don
I am having problems with Outlook Express 6.0 opening/running very slowly (over one minute to load) and wonder if I uninstall Internet Explorer 7.0...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 10 08:12 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
10 891
Unreadable attachment by Tom
I was able to open this attachment but it is written in computer code. Is there any way to translate this into readable English? Thank you for any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 10th 10 08:06 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post

From The