Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express Problem by Blackchip
I have several email accounts, 3 with cox and 1 with gmail on the outlook express 6 software. It has worked flawlessly for years but today on my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 26th 10 10:45 PM
by Majid Farahbakhsh Go to last post
14 1,323
Duplicate e-mail msgs by bonkk[_2_]
After changing providers, I set up my Outlook Express to recieve the e-mails rather than leaving them on the web mail site.. I am now getting two of...
March 26th 10 05:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 482
How to make auto connection once OE startup? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make auto connection to internet once OE startup? so I don't need to manually make a connection to...
March 26th 10 06:12 AM
by Eric Go to last post
6 690
inability to use outlook express by krishna.pradhan
I tried to use outlook express by contacting them through hotmail as and registered in outlook esxpress.Subsequently I changed...
March 26th 10 05:10 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 578
inability to use outlook express by krishna.pradhan
I tried to use outlook express by contacting them through hotmail as and registered in outlook esxpress.Subsequently I changed...
March 26th 10 03:34 AM
by krishna.pradhan Go to last post
0 294
deleting messages ??? by Chip and Roxanne
All of a sudden I am unable to delete any thing from Outlook Express 6. No matter how I try to do it and what ever file I try to delete the message...
March 25th 10 08:57 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
6 578
How to make auto connection once OE startup? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make auto connection to internet once OE startup? so I don't need to manually make a connection to...
March 25th 10 04:06 PM
by Eric Go to last post
0 269
deleting messages ??? by Chip and Roxanne
All of a sudden I am unable to delete any thing from Outlook Express 6. No matter how I try to do it and what ever file I try to delete the message...
March 24th 10 07:04 PM
by Chip and Roxanne Go to last post
0 269
Deleting email in Outlook Express by Larry Mahlik
I just start getting a pop up window when I delete a email message in Outlook Express. It asks if I really want to delete it "Yes or No" How do I...
March 24th 10 05:09 PM
by Larry Mahlik Go to last post
0 285
Set up second email address by Patti Barden
I am with Freeola as my provider. I want a separate email address for my wife. I went to Freeola and got a new email address and it's info.Then went...
March 23rd 10 05:06 PM
by Patti Barden Go to last post
0 298
VERIZON WEBMAIL ADDRESS BOOK QUESTION by [email protected]
I have a 91-year old senior citizen friend, whose kids just bought him a new computer with Windows 7 - and no e-mail program. He is attempting to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 22nd 10 06:33 PM
by No Name Go to last post
15 1,425
OE stoped working by Peter Piper
Hi. For some reason my OE has stopped sending and receiving although no changes have been made to the settings. I have checked with my ISP. Tiscali...
March 22nd 10 01:56 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 489
hi by burhani
Hi
March 22nd 10 01:33 PM
by burhani Go to last post
0 302
dictionary by Delly
On my netbook, the default dictionary for spelling is French and there are no other options in the drop down menu. How do I change the dictionary to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 22nd 10 12:42 PM
by Ramesh Pattiwar Go to last post
12 1,042
OE stoped working by Peter Piper
Hi. For some reason my OE has stopped sending and receiving although no changes have been made to the settings. I have checked with my ISP. Tiscali...
March 22nd 10 12:27 PM
by Peter Piper Go to last post
0 273
activacion by aromero
March 20th 10 08:14 AM
by gyna hernandez duran Go to last post
2 354
Outlook Express by pearcemike
Recenly installed Office 2007 trial (XP) now OE will only allow spell check in French plus a continual messge to comact files occurrs even after I...
March 20th 10 12:33 AM
by pearcemike Go to last post
0 370
Error code 0x800C0133 occur during receive mail by BEN
"Stephen Tong" wrote: Problem occur in my Company Outlook Express , I can login the POP3 mail server and see how many of new mail. But I can't...
March 18th 10 03:37 PM
by BEN Go to last post
0 280
Error code 0x800C0133 occur during receive mail by BEN
"Stephen Tong" wrote: Problem occur in my Company Outlook Express , I can login the POP3 mail server and see how many of new mail. But I can't...
March 18th 10 03:37 PM
by BEN Go to last post
0 449
Red X by Joy[_3_]
It's been a while since I knew how to solve the "red X" problem, but my computer crashed and now that my computer man has it back and running, I...
March 16th 10 01:40 PM
by Joy[_3_] Go to last post

From The