Search: Threads Started By: Amy or amy
VBA window keeps opening by Amy
Outlook 2007 I created quite a few macros that will open some e-mail templates. They are in a menu on the Menu bar. The problem is when I leave my...
May 27th 10 09:08 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 1,540 Outlook and VBA
hiding recipient 's email address without using cc or bb by Amy
I want to display my email address by my name not showing my email.
May 6th 10 12:32 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 708 Outlook - General Queries
Clearing the All-Day Event checkbox by Amy
I have a co-worker who wants to permanently clear the All-Day Event checkbox for appointments and events. I've looked everywhere - Tools, Options,...
April 29th 10 06:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 682 Outlook - Calandaring
Selecting one day or another in invite by Amy
Can I create a meeting invitation that recurs on Tuesday and Thursday, but the invitees can select one or the other that they want to attend? In...
January 26th 10 07:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 608 Outlook - Calandaring
Linking a public contacts folder to WordPerfect Address Book by Amy
I need to link an outlook public contacts folder to every user's WordPerfect Address Book. I have the link from my personal contacts folder to the...
October 28th 09 05:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 488 Outlook - Using Contacts
Not able to open attachements in outlook 2007 by Amy
I have just converted from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007. The oonly problem i have it that I am not able to view, open or save attachements. e.g...
September 24th 09 03:43 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 511 Outlook - General Queries
How come emails are sent to deleted contacts? by Amy
I have emails that are being sent out to email address that I have deleted from contacts, because they are no longer good email addresses. So, when...
August 4th 09 08:26 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,390 Outlook - Using Contacts
VB window is opening on unlock of computer by Amy
I created some macros that will open different templates. Made a menu and added each macro to the menu. The problem is that everytime I lock my...
July 10th 09 01:52 PM
by JP[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,150 Outlook and VBA
Outlook 2003 - Convert text in vcard by Amy
I use Outlook 2003. Some of the contact I have saved, their names are in ALL CAPS. Since I use MS Word as my editor, I was thinking, in Word, I...
July 10th 09 12:37 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 343 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 - Change case of Contacts by Amy
I am using Outlook 2003 and sometime I import a contact from work. However, the vcard I get from work has all the information in All Caps format. ...
July 9th 09 09:34 PM
by Amy Go to last post
5 677 Outlook - Using Contacts
Link local contacts to server contacts? by Amy
I am using Outlook 2003. I'm not sure if I put the write subject describer but here is what I am doing and would like to do. I have a .pst file...
June 18th 09 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 504 Outlook - Using Contacts
Can't save calendar items by Amy
I have Outlook 2003 installed on my computer and when I try to save a calendar entry I get the message "Could not save item". Does anyone have any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 30th 09 03:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
13 2,283 Outlook - Calandaring
Updating to 2007 by Amy
We currently use Office 2000 and have bought the upgrade to 2007 finally! I have been instaling it in our office without any issues....until one...
November 12th 08 03:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 495 Outlook - Installation
Company Calendar by Amy
Im trying to create a company calendar where all employees can see everyones schedule. How do I do this?
July 29th 08 08:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 478 Outlook - Calandaring
Date navigator by Amy
Hello In version 2003, my date navigator was on the right side of the screen. When I upgraded to 2007, my date navigator is on the left side. I...
July 19th 08 04:09 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_322_] Go to last post
1 680 Outlook - Calandaring
how do i add a 4th email address? by amy
many people now have multiple email addresses, and i need more than the 3 that come standard for many people. how do i add a 4th email address for a...
May 11th 08 03:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,407 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I synchronize an organizer with Outlook without Exchange? by Amy
I cant get Outlook to synchronize with my organizer. Everywhere I look shows using Microsoft Exchange but I know Exchange isnt needed. I cant...
April 22nd 08 10:19 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 388 Outlook - Using Contacts
I cannot get a percentage to properly display in a custom form fie by Amy
I created a custom form in Outlook that has a field for entering percentages. I have it formated for "all digits". Some of the percentages I am...
March 14th 08 02:55 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 394 Outlook - Using Contacts
Events on the weekend - want the reminder on Friday by Amy
Hello. I have previously used Lotus Notes and it had a function where you could set-up a reminder to pop up on Friday if the event was on the...
December 6th 07 10:11 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 707 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Contacts by Amy
Someone has sent me a bunch of contacts. They have the company name in capitol letters. I need to change it to upper and lower case and the system...
November 28th 07 10:07 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 307 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook web access - I cant type text in reply message or new mess by Amy
Hello, Thanks in advance for your help. I am using outlook web access. When I attempt to reply to a message, the text box just has a box with a...
November 20th 07 11:05 PM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 857 Outlook - General Queries
trying to get on outlook by amy
When I open Microsoft Outlook it says server not avaliable so I tell it to work offline. Then a screen comes up that say Unable to open default...
September 5th 07 11:09 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 556 Outlook - General Queries
Cannot add new appointments to my calendar by Amy
I just started noticing that I cannot add new appointments to my Outlook 2003 calendar. I get the error message "This item could not be saved to...
August 14th 07 03:24 PM
by Amy Go to last post
7 792 Outlook - Calandaring
Contact List - Adding a group by Amy
Hello, I have followed the directions for adding a Group to Outlook Express 6 that contains multiple email addresses. I do everything as...
July 11th 07 11:58 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
4 608 Outlook Express
Outlook backup by Amy
Hello I would like to have a nightly backup my outlook email (outlook 2003) from my pc over my home network to another pc on the network. Up until...
June 29th 07 03:47 PM
by tim Go to last post
8 828 Outlook - General Queries