Search: Posts made by: Gordon[_6_]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 21st 10, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Outlook becomes default mail handler

"Ron Hinds" wrote in message
Outlook 2003. For some reason (haven't been able to figure out what
triggers it), Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 21st 10, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
e mail addresses

"streets and trips 2007"
wrote in message ...
Why does Microsoft Outlook go back to old e...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 10, 07:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Outlook 2007. Transfer desktop backup to travel laptop?

"Sharron" wrote in message
Can I backup from my desktop to a flash drive and open it on my travel
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 15th 10, 07:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Is OL2007 pst file backwards compatible to OL2003

"Andrew Hamilton" wrote in message
I find (OL 2003 right now) that if I don't run scanpst almost every
day, Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 13th 10, 08:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
(Outlook 2007) Best way to migrate POP3 account info + rules from one computer to another?

"John" / wrote in message
Just to point out to a few issues, there has been conflicting views
expressed here.

First, you can...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 13th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Exporting Contact Email Addresses

"Lerbi" wrote in message
Email addresses in Outlook 2007 don't seem to export. Even when I map the
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 13th 10, 12:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Upgraded to Win-7, Office 2007 - now Outlook won't load

"tim292stro" wrote in message
My Dad upgraded his machine to Win-7 ultimate this past weekend, and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 13th 10, 09:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Cannot access contacts when composing e-mail messages - differ

"DH" wrote in message
Thanks, Russ, however, none of those links seem to have answer to my
issue.

Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 10, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 59
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

"Leythos" wrote in message

exporting disconnected Exchange cached Outlook data into a new exchange
system.......
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 10, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 59
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
Corrupted profiles, yes... but remember, we only see the reports where it
caused...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 2nd 10, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Searching Outlook

"allamricn" wrote in message
In another calendar program, I was able to search ALL of my...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 10, 04:01 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 59
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
Just yesterday I exported Outlook 97 data, the entire tree, and imported
it into...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 2nd 10, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 59
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

"Leythos" wrote in message
If you were to have actually done this, as we can tell that Peter has
NOT done this,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 1st 10, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 59
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes

"Joel" wrote in message

I guess that's why I've done it that way multiple times, for a family
member who actually uses...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 31st 10, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
how to keep original email in inbox after replying to it?

"laughter" wrote in message
At the moment the original email disappears when I reply to it. this
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 31st 10, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Restore address book

"MY" wrote in message
After transfering everything from an old PC (using Windows XP) to a new
one
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 31st 10, 06:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
create a mailing group of 645 contacts for marketing email

"cweed" wrote in message
i would like to create a mailing group of 645 contacts for monthly
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 31st 10, 09:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Big Distribution List: no record found? MS2007

"KarenY" wrote in message
I have upgraded from 2003 to 2007.
I have a big distribution list with...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 31st 10, 09:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007

"ATK31" wrote in message
Diane,

Your method still requires adding addresses ONE-BY-ONE and hence...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 31st 10, 09:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007

"ATK31" wrote in message
Gordon,

Search Contacts for the domain name, select all the results...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 30th 10, 11:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007

"ATK31" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 29th 10, 10:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
how to share a diary between computors in 2 different locations

"ken staithes" ken wrote in message
We run a community bus with 2 members sharing a physical...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 29th 10, 08:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
How to share same email a/c on 2 pc

"Christine" wrote in message
I have linked 2 pc via Windows Small Office network.

How to let these 2 pc share the same...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 28th 10, 09:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
In Windows I get the error WAB DLL in Outlook 2000.

"Darlene" wrote in message
Does Windows 7 support Outlook 2000

No.

I keep getting the error WAB...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 28th 10, 05:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Gordon[_6_]
accessing contacts on older version

"Adeser2030" wrote in message

I have the same question. i downloaded the Beta version and my...