Search: Posts made by: VanguardLH[_2_]
Forum: Outlook Express February 6th 12, 08:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Can one create a contacts list in the compose message window?

ECLiPSE 2002 wrote:

Thanks for the response, Bruce. What I was hoping for was a
permanently appearing contacts list similar to the one that displays
in the OE main window. Guess I will be...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 11, 01:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005

RP wrote:

Here's a quick question...

When I hit "send and receive"...I get the status window as it checks all my
accounts.

But when done, I am left with this error message (about 4...
Forum: Outlook Express July 23rd 11, 08:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
outlook password problem

vriaeros wrote:

I set email accounts with their passwords but each time I start receiving it
asks for the passwords although I ticket to remember each password.
any help?

Below is a Google...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 11, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.virus,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
redirect virus plus MSE fails to open

Peter Foldes wrote:

Crossposted to the proper group. alt.comp.virus
original post obscured by improper placement of sigdash line

PUH-LEAZE put your signature at the *end* of your replies.
Or...
Forum: Outlook Express January 10th 11, 12:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Disable 'Blocked Sender' feature in Outlook Express

Peter Foldes wrote:

Crossposted to the outlookexpress.general

But with EVERYTHING of the original poster's message *after* your
sigdash delimiter line. That means all of their post was in...
Forum: Outlook Express October 20th 10, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
junk e-mail

erdna wrote:

Quite often when I get an e-mail from a MAC user it automatically gets into
my junk e-mail box. Is this normal?

If there is a "Junk" folder in Outlook Express than either you...
Forum: Outlook Express October 1st 10, 01:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
How to change fonts (size) in OE6 upper portion of messages (Subject, From, Sent, etc...)

jbclem wrote:

I just switched video cards on my Win2000 computer, and many of the fonts
and text size have changed. I know how to change the font size of the text
in the read part of the IE6...
Forum: Outlook Express October 1st 10, 01:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
How to change font size in Subject, From, Send section

Steve Cochran wrote:

jbclem wrote ...

I recently changed video cards and most of the fonts changed
slightly, mostly to different sizes. In OE6 I can adjust the
message font sizes in...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
How to skip past first pages in setting up a header

Dan Kline wrote:

I have a book of 16 sections. I want to put the book title as a header on
every left-hand page through the entire book. But, on the right-hand page I
want to put the...

Dan Kline wrote:

I have a book of 16 sections. I want to put the book title as a header on
every left-hand page through the entire book. But, on the right-hand page I
want to put the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 13th 10, 07:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
hai can we friend?

syazmin wrote:

Hai can i friend with you?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5185 (20100609) __________

The message was checked by...
Forum: Outlook Express June 10th 10, 08:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
How to send e-mel at friend?

syazmin wrote:

yep, a blank post [no body]
blank body = blank post = blank mind

Just following the instructions in the help web pages provided by your
UNIDENTIFIED e-mail provider.

syazmin wrote:

yep, a blank post [no body]
blank body = blank post = blank mind

Just following the instructions in the help web pages provided by your
UNIDENTIFIED e-mail provider.

Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 4th 10, 04:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Possible to create a rule to alert on BCC messages?

Oops, sorry. My reply was supposed to be to Victoria, not to Duncan.
Had the wrong post selected when I replied.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 4th 10, 04:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Possible to create a rule to alert on BCC messages?

Duncan McC wrote:

In article ,
says...

Using Outlook 2007/Exchange Server 2007

Hello:

I sometimes miss that I'm...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 2nd 10, 08:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Outlook 2007 with Virgin Gmail

Oz wrote:

Does anyone know if Outlook 2007 will work ok with Virgin's dreadfull new
Gmail?

Maybe you have to use the webmail interface to your account to configure
the server-side options to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 2nd 10, 09:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
how can i delete mulitiple emails at once?

mickey wrote:

new to this...thank you

How do you select multiple files in Windows Explorer?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 1st 10, 04:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email

Candy wrote:

1. The situation I first described was only one email, one time.
2. I said, “Outlook would not let me send”, because that is just what
happened. I did not know how else to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 31st 10, 09:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email

Candy wrote:

Thank you Brian (although, I could have done without the sarcasm) and
VanguardLH for your answers. I will try to provide the required information.

1. Microsoft Outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express May 31st 10, 04:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Bill wrote:

my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
"Nag's".

Well, I suppose "nag" might be correct considering the poster supposedly
representing Microsoft that...

Bill wrote:

my spell-check must have screwed with NG's, as I know I didn't type
"Nag's".

Well, I suppose "nag" might be correct considering the poster supposedly
representing Microsoft that...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 06:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Bill wrote:

Thanks for the clarifications. We'll all have to wait for awhile to see
how things pan out on the non-MS NNTP servers. Hopefully,
Earthlink hasn't been peering from Microsoft's...

Bill wrote:

Thanks for the clarifications. We'll all have to wait for awhile to see
how things pan out on the non-MS NNTP servers. Hopefully,
Earthlink hasn't been peering from Microsoft's...
Forum: Outlook Express May 30th 10, 10:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By VanguardLH[_2_]
Hey Bruce Hagen

Bill wrote:

I'm currently doing that now with a NNTP server other than msnews.

I mentioned using a non-Microsoft NSP because you posted using
Microsoft's NNTP server in your first post.