Search: Posts made by: Vanguard
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Vanguard
Need NEGATIVE rule help

"Bob Sisson" wrote in message
I want to have a rule that looks for the ABSENCE of a word.

Ie, if a message does...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 14th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 16
Posted By Vanguard
Outlook Automatically Adds Appointments to the Calendar

"asdf" wrote in message ...

Milly Staples wrote ...

asdf asked:

| have Outlook XP SP3 running on WinXP Pro with SP2.
|
| When i view an...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

"asdf" wrote in message ...

Milly Staples wrote ...

asdf asked:

| have Outlook XP SP3 running on WinXP Pro with SP2.
|
| When i view an...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

"starj1900" wrote in message
emails are stuck in outbox-when I open and try to switch to a folder...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 06, 01:18 AM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
Yahoo mail POP connect error using Outlook Express 6. It was working all right before.

"CJ" wrote in message
I have a free yahoo account ". It was working
alright for years, but...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 7th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Vanguard
I want photo's to display without clicking the attachment link

"John Vanderwel" John wrote in
message ...
As a long time user of Hotmail, I've been accustomed to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 7th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
forwarding email showing full headers

"cathie" wrote in message

"Vanguard" wrote:

"cathie" wrote...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Vanguard
hotmail

"yvonne scholl" wrote in message
i tried to subscribe to hotmail but i have comcast.net. is there away
around this?

If...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 5th 06, 02:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Vanguard
This is the stupidess thing I have ever seen - Replies with wrong email address ???

"ballzach" wrote in message

Vanguard Wrote:

Outlook
Outlook EXPRESS
Two DIFFERENT and unrelated...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 5th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
forwarding email showing full headers

"cathie" wrote in message
How can I forward an email and include the full headers of the email
I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 5th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Vanguard
How to Copy Outlook messages into Word?

"Jim H" wrote in message
I have been asked to supply the contents of an Inbox in some sort of
document form. In other words,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 3rd 06, 04:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Vanguard
This is the stupidess thing I have ever seen - Replies with wrong email address ???

"ballzach" wrote in message

Hello ! I am new here, FYI I recently switched from Thunderbird to
OE6,
no...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 28th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Vanguard
How to Set Reminder Notice to Remain on Top Outlook 2003

"Galen W. Sievert, PCC, MS Ed."
wrote in message
Hi,
I've read a few posts about this problem: The...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 24th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Vanguard
Email Bounce Back from ISP

"bobdydd" wrote in message

Vanguard wrote:
Stop using the same template in your mass mailings. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 20th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Vanguard
Email Bounce Back from ISP

"bobdydd" wrote in message
Hi All

I am using NTL cable broadband (UK)

I sometimes answer all my...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 20th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
Read Receipts

"Agent_C" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:06:31 -0500, "Vanguard"
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 19th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
Microsoft Outlook receiving Hotmail.

"Phil Jenkins" wrote in
message ...
Hi, Ihave set this up myself before but i cant remember how to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 19th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
Read Receipts

"Agent_C" wrote in message

The OP is talking about 'Read' receipts, which are generated by the
recipients' email client when the message is...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 17th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 10
Posted By Vanguard
Read Receipts

"Gunny" wrote in message
Using Outlook 2003, I am no longer receiving Delivery Recipts. I
was receiving them up to last week but no...
Forum: Outlook Express September 16th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Vanguard
please help me!

"cooley5892" wrote in message
when i download something it says not responding what am i doing
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 16th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Vanguard
Help with "Unable to start processing service"

"Dan" wrote in message
"Unable to start processing service. The DLL file for the information
service could not be found, MAPI...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 02:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Using Word as E-mail Editor

"Kevin" wrote in message
When I use Word as an E-mail editor in Outlook, with the format set
to HTML, single spacing shows...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 15th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
email doesn't get delivered

wrote in message
I have outlook 2003 and often the emails give all indications of
being
sent i.e. going through...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 3rd 06, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Vanguard
Forwarded messages in body of email not attachments

"AnneCir" wrote in message
Getting back to Outlook after 5 years of not having it...when I
receive...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 2nd 06, 03:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Vanguard
Run program with parameters

"BetaD" wrote in message
Outlook 2003/2007
I would like to run a new program when mail with a particular