Search: Posts made by: Bryan
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 3rd 09, 04:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Bryan
Not recieving email after delegate creates meeting request for me.

When my delegate creates a new meeting request for my on my calendar, the
meeting event shows up on my calendar, but I do not revcieve an email
notification of the meeting like everyone else. What...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 19th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Bryan
The move, copy, or deletion cannot be completed.

Calender entries cannot be deleted. They are usually birthdays with dates to
1699 or 2063. Everytime I try to delete them, I get the above message. They
go to the Deleted Items area, but next...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 09, 02:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Bryan
Calendar Invitations disappearing from Inbox

Reinstall seems to have fixed it up, not sure what exactly was going on there.

"Bryan" wrote:

No they are not. I am just going to try reinstalling office and see if that
cures it up. I don't...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 6th 09, 07:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Bryan
Calendar Invitations disappearing from Inbox

No they are not. I am just going to try reinstalling office and see if that
cures it up. I don't want to spend too much time trying to figure this out.
I have searched many forums looking for a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 5th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Bryan
Calendar Invitations disappearing from Inbox

There are no rules set up on the workstation. As far as where the invites
end up, this is the puzzling part. They automatically end up on the calendar
as tentative, but the actual email that is...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 2nd 09, 07:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Bryan
Calendar Invitations disappearing from Inbox

I have an employee in our organization that is having an odd email/calendar
issue with outlook 2007. When they are invited to a meeting or appointment,
the invite email that is sent out...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Locaging Outlooks Contacts

When I'm in Outlook, is that when I should presss Ctrl+6? Unfortunately I'm
at work right now and my personal laptop is at home. What should I expect
when I press Ctrl + 6?
--...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 09, 02:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Locaging Outlooks Contacts

Unfortunately I've been back to Best Buy 5 times since they replaced the
laptop. They have been absolutely no help. I've decided to attempt to
handle the issue myself rather than wasting any more...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Locaging Outlooks Contacts

The contacts aren't in the contacts folder. That's why I'm asking if they
are stored in a different .pst folder that can be transferred to the new
account I setup in Outlook. I created a new...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Locaging Outlooks Contacts

I recently had my laptop replaced. The Geek Squad at Best Buy transferred my
data files from the old laptop to the new laptop. I was able to retrieve my
email messages from the .pst file which...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 5th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bryan
Need a total of appointment times

I use MS outlook Calander ind outlook 2007 to schedule reocurring jobs for my
employees and would like to pirnt out a timesheet showing the total time
spent at a specific job per day,week and...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 26th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Outlook connector keeps asking for password

I believe it does have to do with multiple accounts. I have a single
Microsoft Windows Live.com account and when I added a Microsoft Office Live
Small Business account that I set up on Microsoft...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Posted By Bryan
Missing any files in CD with MS Office Enterprise 2007

Peter, will IsoBuster find the DVD files using my CD and then allow me to
install them without buying a DVD/CD reader?

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Bryan

Good idea to get one. Then you need to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 24th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Posted By Bryan
Missing any files in CD with MS Office Enterprise 2007

I have a Sony CD-RW CRX216E that is listed under CD DVD/CD-ROM drives in
Device Manager. This Sony CD does not include DVD under applicable formats....
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 24th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Posted By Bryan
Missing any files in CD with MS Office Enterprise 2007

I do not know how to convert ISO files. I see that this is a DVD disk, not
CD. I have a Sony CD-RW CRX216E, which likely does not read DVD's, as it is 6
years old.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Do you...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 23rd 08, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Posted By Bryan
Missing any files in CD with MS Office Enterprise 2007

I first received a CD with MS Office Enterprise 2007 Home Use Program that
did not run automatically and did not display any files using RunBrowse and
MS Explorer. So I had an on-line chat with...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 4th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bryan
Help: New appointments default to two days.

Yes. I did just discover something new though that gives me a partial work
around: this problem only occurs when initiating a new event by click on the
calendar day. It doesn't happen when I click...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 3rd 08, 02:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bryan
Help: New appointments default to two days.

When I select the start time for new appointments, Outlook automatically sets
the end time on the next day. This leads to mistakes and wastes time.

(This seems to be different than the daylight...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 08, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bryan
Export sub calendar to Excel

That works if I change the view but it would be better as an export.

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

Copy and paste?

Create a view with the fields you need, the copy and paste into excel.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 08, 07:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Bryan
Export sub calendar to Excel

I have Outlook 2007 on Exchange 2003. I have a 2nd calendar I keep for
billable hours. I would like to export that to an Excel spreas sheet to pass
off to the person responsible for billing. When I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 7th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bryan
Share secondary Outlook 2007 calendar with an Outlook 2003 user Ex

I am on Exchange 2003 SP2 and I am using Office Outlook 2007. I need to share
a calendar that is not my main calendar with 2 users on the same server but
running outlook 2003. any ideas?
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 30th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Bryan
Outlook 2007 HTML format and saving messages

The way Outlook 2007 handles HTML has changed in version 2007. I don't like
a couple of the changes and would like to reverse these if possible.

1) How can I direct Outlook to use HTML as the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 9th 08, 06:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Bryan
Outlook 2003 live maps

When I go into the location tab, I get a message saying to download the live
search maps. I have downloaded, installed uninstalled and installed again. I
still get the same message. Do I need an...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 13th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Calendar store location with Outlook Connector

UPDATE:

Attempting to open a NST file from Outlook File/Open fails. Renaming the
suffix to PST or OST didn't work either.

I was able to create a "backup.pst" file from the File/New menu and then...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 13th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan
Calendar store location with Outlook Connector

The NST file is there and there are no OST files at all anywhere that I can
find. I've searched the entire computer for *.ost.

Yes I have two calendars listed. One is stored in a PST file that I...