Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to change other category into home phone category? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change phone category from other into home phone? I get 100 numbers defined within other category, and I...
June 4th 09 09:14 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,238
How to easily combine separate categories in outlook contact list by kevinM
Over time I have made similar categories lists within my Master Address List which I would now like to combine and re-flag under one category i.e....
June 4th 09 09:07 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 708
How to make different colour-coded categories in Calendar vs. BC M by HM
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make the personalised colour-coded categories for calendar (i.e. meeting, personal, reminder, vacation...)...
June 4th 09 09:03 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 792
Deleting Outlook Categories by Cynthia Bergman
On a server/administrator level, we successfully added additional categories. We have now been asked to delete some of those same categories. How do...
June 4th 09 08:56 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 677
Another program is using the selected device. by snaier
When using my phone dialer I get this message. Whyand how do I clear this
June 4th 09 08:23 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 923
Save contacts to a text file by Bill
I want to save all my contacts into one text file. Could someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks, Bill. Submitted using...
June 4th 09 06:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 723
To / Cc distinction when creating distribution lists by lynnz09
When creating a new distribution list can you distinguish between contacts you'd like in the To field and contacts you'd like in the Cc field? If...
June 4th 09 05:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 768
Outlook Conector on Outlook 2007 by Psionguy
I have just installed this software, and having problems with one hotmail account. I am getting the following error message:- Signed in...
June 4th 09 03:33 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 811
searchresults are different among users when searching addressbo by Da_zalama
forexamle when looking from addressbook one user can find persons with businessphone number but for others it wont work , no searchresults returned,...
June 4th 09 03:29 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 592
Outlook 2003 Contacts problem- sub-form not opening for phone numb by mking007
Hello I'm running Outlook 2003 with SP3 on XP and I've had this problem for some time. I don't remember how/when it started. Outlook works fine in...
June 4th 09 11:53 AM
by mking007 Go to last post
2 767
Outlook 07, how to add my contact information to a MSWord Letter? by KhakiF
You can easily do this with Outlook 2003 - can't figure out how its done in Vista. Thanks for your input
June 4th 09 11:04 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 613
How do I recover a ph # deleted from contact record in Outlook? by Lonnie
I accidently deleted a phone number from one of my contact records. How can I retrieve it? I'm using Outlook 2007.
June 4th 09 04:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 669
Contact search Priority by Brian
I have an odd problem that seems to only be affecting some of our users. We have outlook 2003 connected to exchange 2003 on an SBS server. Each...
June 3rd 09 09:55 PM
by Brian Go to last post
0 839
outlook 2007 displaying contacts bug? by George Applegate
I have something weird happening with my office 2007 PC's. we have a shared contacts folder. We have them arranged by category, company and...
June 3rd 09 05:33 PM
by George Applegate Go to last post
2 776
Outlook 2003-sharing contacts with my spouse by stevie
We both use the same computer and have individual email accounts. How can we share our contact lists? He cannot see all of mine and he doesn't...
June 3rd 09 03:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 689
auto fill filling in the wrong email address by Abubakar[_2_]
hi, I'm using microsoft outlook 2007. I once wrote in a wrong email address of someone and now I always see that when I'm typing his email address...
June 3rd 09 07:55 AM
by Abubakar[_2_] Go to last post
1 1,054
added 3 fields to the contacts but don't appear why? by Patti
I added Blackberry field to the contacts but it does appear when I click on the arrow nor a new fields appears with the Blackberry label.
June 3rd 09 03:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 697
How do I set up address lists from contacts in Office by Buzzer Bee
I have all my contacts in my MS Office database and I am failing in my attempts to create address lists whereby I can send Christmas cards to...
June 2nd 09 10:19 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 1,243
vcards by roshiposhi
How do I make a distribution list into a vcard? it seems like it can't be done....???
June 2nd 09 09:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 721
HOW TO RUN SETUP IN OUTLOOK 2007 by M.A.F
in my outlook 2007 i could not import from windows mail. when i tried the import option, it says run the set up again and change the...
June 2nd 09 03:53 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The