Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
cant open the activities tab in outlook 2003 by justinc
I'm having a problem with opening the activities tab in outlook 2003. When i create a journal entry it works fine, but when i go in to view the...
May 21st 09 10:30 PM
by justinc Go to last post
4 762
Missing Address in Business Card View by timkirk
Outlook 2007, BCM On a third of of my Business Contacts, the business address is visible in all views except the view. When I open the contact,...
May 21st 09 10:15 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,419
Importing WAB file to Outlook 2007 by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Now Export your OL 2003 contacts to a CSV file then try importing the CSV into OL 2007. Outlook-specific newsgroups...
May 21st 09 06:45 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 718
duplicate contacts by Ivan
I am a refugee from Eudora which I used for 11 years. When I imported my Eudora nicknames, they came over but with duplications i.e. some names...
May 21st 09 06:28 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 545
outlook 2007 back ups by Ivan
How do I back up the address book? Is the address book already included in the personal folders that is part of the back up?
May 21st 09 06:26 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 505
Question
Sending e-mail to mulitple addresses. (mine pulls info from fax and phone fields) by brucerr
To send a group e-mail; I open a new mess. window, click To:, then select from Contacts the first, while holding the Shift key, I scroll down to the...
May 21st 09 04:41 PM
by brucerr Go to last post
2 538
signature block by Ivan
When I reply or forward, the signature block appears at the *top* of the reply/forward, followed by the original message. How do I get the...
May 21st 09 02:43 PM
by Ivan Go to last post
0 470
May 21st 09 01:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 444
Vitamix 15867 Eastman Tritan 64 oz container with lid/wrench by [email protected]
List Price:$38.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001ECLFCK Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001ECLFCK
May 21st 09 12:50 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 545
Espressione 1387 Caffe Novecento Espresso/Cappuccino Machine, Chrome by [email protected]
List Price:$700.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0019CVO1W Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0019CVO1W
May 21st 09 12:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 564
Removing brackets from phone numbers by Bernt
Outlook or Windows tend to add brackets to phone numbers, supposedly surrounding area codes. The rules do however generate wrong formatting for...
May 21st 09 12:44 PM
by Bernt Go to last post
0 718
Removing brackets from phone numbers by Bernt
Outlook or Windows tend to add brackets to phone numbers, supposedly surrounding area codes. The rules do however generate wrong formatting for...
May 21st 09 12:43 PM
by Bernt Go to last post
0 549
Back to Basics SJR400T Smoothie Twist Smoothie Maker with 48-Ounce Plastic Jar by [email protected]
List Price:$39.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000B6FNOQ Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000B6FNOQ
May 21st 09 12:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 662
George Foreman GR26CB Family Size Plus Grill with Cookbook, White by [email protected]
List Price:$79.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00005B6Z1 Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005B6Z1
May 21st 09 12:03 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 470
Lotus Notes = Outlook 2003 Connector by [email protected]
In Outlook use MS Word as default editor. This will display the Notes emails in RTF correctly.
May 21st 09 03:05 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 509
Sending email via contact categories through Exchange Server. by Ed
All my contacts are categorized. When I email I select the categories and create a new message to contact. I'm out of the office alot and my boss...
May 20th 09 11:41 PM
by Ed Go to last post
2 632
I reloaded XP and lost outlook contact by Kwaku Asante
I reloaded XP because of malfunctioning and can't retrieve Outlook 2003 contacts on the system all excel files and word are ok.
May 20th 09 11:23 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 549
Help with Contacts, sub folders, categories by bicoastal pr
I have my contacts currently stored on a public server (which I access through public folders). My contacts are divided into categories, some...
May 20th 09 07:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 612
Syncronisation Problem by Johnny
When activating ActiveSync for my contacts I receive an error message "You cannot syncronise with the Outlook-profile you are using, as one other...
May 20th 09 04:56 PM
by Johnny Go to last post
7 662
Sync itunes by Jeana
Running Outlook 2003. In itunes under the info tab (for syncing iphone) when I choose sync contacts with outlook I only have the option to select...
May 20th 09 12:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The