Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Connector: Categories don't sync by Yuniam
I use Office Live Mail by Windows Live (these names have got to be better)... anyways... First of all... there's gotta be an easier to add...
May 28th 09 09:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 661
Contacts stopped working after installation of Office 2007 SP2 by XL
I'm not entirely sure that this was caused by Office SP2, but we noticed a day or two after SP2 was pushed out to all of our workstations. When...
May 28th 09 08:29 PM
by XL Go to last post
3 545
How do I retreive the my Business Contact Manager? by appgal
I accidently deleted my Business Contact Manager and all my business contacts? Is there a way to retrieve it?
May 28th 09 04:38 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 623
Need to import names and email addresses from Excel 97-2003 to Out by Pam
I need to import names and email addresses from an Excel 97-2003 file to Outlook 2007. I don't know how to do this. Also, I will have some...
May 28th 09 04:37 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 518
Import multiple vCard files!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP by Usama
Import multiple vCard files, I have googled it for hours on end. Is there anyway!!!
May 28th 09 12:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 581
May 28th 09 12:37 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 748
Outlook: How to hide recepient email address - showing name only by Tushar
Hello, I am a new user of Office 2007 - a stright jump from 2000. My question may be a two-fold question: Address Book as and sending out...
May 28th 09 12:36 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 580
Lost contacts on syns with phone by jimdon
I have updated my contacts, and when I synced with my Nokia phone, I lost a lolt of contacts because I used the wrong settings. Is there anyway I can...
May 28th 09 12:35 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 496
Contacts visable but not recognised after new install (easy TX) by Anthony Brown
I recently used the easy Transfer from Windows 7 to move from XP Pro. then installed Windows Office 2007.. As Im connected to SBS2008 once I joined...
May 28th 09 08:24 AM
by Anthony Brown Go to last post
4 524
To... Me From... Me by nip
How do you make an email to many individuals but have it show your name in the to and from boxes and make it impossible for anyone to see who the...
May 28th 09 08:12 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 526
Transfer contact info in email to Contacts by Colin Mutton
Is there a way for Outlook to recognize the name, position, phone number etc in a received email so that it can easily be converted into a new...
May 27th 09 08:34 PM
by Colin Mutton[_2_] Go to last post
5 732
emailing distribution list in outlook 2007 by dhamilton
I need to email the master distribution list to another user, I can get the email to them but don't know how to save it into their address book
May 27th 09 07:45 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 513
File as in address book by ibexx
Outlook 2007, Windows XP Pro with service pack 2: How do I file contacts as "last name, first name"? I selected that format using pull down menu on...
May 27th 09 07:43 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 726
Address book name display order by John
Both my address book (accessed in Outlook via Tools Address Book) and the New Email Message To... Select Names dialog show the contacts lists...
May 27th 09 06:59 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 672
Using Other's contacts to schedule a meeting? by Steve K n Reno / NV Energy
Can one person use another’s contact list to schedule a meeting? Assuming that the privileges’ (author) are already established. thnx! Steve K. ...
May 27th 09 05:44 PM
by Steve K n Reno / NV Energy Go to last post
0 404
Access newsgroups from within Outlook? by Karl Snooks
Good People, With Outlook Express I could access email and also newsgroups. From within Outlook 2007, Win 7 RC I can access email accounts, RSS...
May 27th 09 01:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 513
Transfer contact info in email to Contacts by Colin Mutton
Is there a way for Outlook to recognize the name, position, phone number etc in a received email so that it can easily be converted into a new...
May 27th 09 01:07 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 551
Reformated hd, reinstalled outlook, how to find old contacts? by Jim C.
I backed up my hard drive before reformating and reisntalling windows XP and Outlook 2003. But I don't know what to look for to retreive the old...
May 26th 09 07:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 534
Unable to sync Outlook Contacts to Windows Mobile Device by K...
I have Windows Mobile 6.1 an it will not allow my Outlook Contacts to sync with my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
May 26th 09 07:01 PM
by stwhitmore Go to last post
4 699
Add more e-mail fields by Karl Snooks
There are three e-mail fields, namely, e-mail, email-2, and e-mail 3. I would like to have, per contact, up to 10 e-mail fields. Is such possible?...
May 26th 09 06:35 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The