Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Last Name First Name Question by Joe McGuire
I often have a problem with how OL 2003 puts a contact's name together. I usually type a person's name, e.g., Dustin A. Hoffman. He then shows up...
June 18th 09 09:19 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 576
Link local contacts to server contacts? by Amy
I am using Outlook 2003. I'm not sure if I put the write subject describer but here is what I am doing and would like to do. I have a .pst file...
June 18th 09 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 504
cant find outlook mail recipients list by gingo87
i copied old files from an old laptop to a new laptop and everything went fine, jusst now when i go in outlook i dont have my recipients, is there a...
June 18th 09 07:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 724
predicting contacts - Outlook 2007 by cheekyblue
Hi All, when i open a new email message and start typing an email address my outlook brings up a list of suggestions. Does anyone know how I can...
June 18th 09 05:43 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 428
Office Outlook 2007 I don't have Import/export under File. by Emily
I would like to send a distribution list to a friend, but can't find the Import/Export button to create a CSV or PST file to send to him. Can...
June 18th 09 11:11 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 458
Moderated Folders by Amy Brooks
Hi, We currently have a public folder for contacts. However, because it is public, and we want everyone to add to it, it means we get duplicates,...
June 18th 09 10:36 AM
by Amy Brooks Go to last post
2 639
How do I copy a contact from another user's account? by peeved
An employee is leaving and I need to import her contacts. I can view them but her account will be deleted from the server once she leaves and I...
June 18th 09 01:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 4,381
June 18th 09 01:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 1,023
Type in the contacts field by Contacts field
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2007 and I used to have a contacts field at the bottom of the contact that I could use to link other contacts...
June 17th 09 11:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 568
Address Book display problems by ue1
When I open up my address book, one of my contacts shows up two times. Under the column 'contact e-mail' it shows his actual e-mail address under...
June 17th 09 11:54 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 427
lost contact by Lori
i recently had time warner set up my email account. i use outlook. the contacts folder disappeared. how can i find it back? -- Thanks, Lori
June 17th 09 11:52 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 492
Contact photo by [email protected]
Does Outlook resize and save it's own copy of a photo when you add a photo?
June 17th 09 01:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 480
First Name and Lastname padding by tep
On Outlook 2003, when I create a contact that is not a person's name (e.g. Massage Envy) and enter that name in the First Name field, upon save...
June 17th 09 05:47 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 530
My yahoo address was imported to Outlook in exceel format how to by SLS
Have tried to export my contact on Yahoo to outlook have only does so but in excell format how can I get it corrected
June 17th 09 05:01 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 448
2003 version - sending out to categories by MoniqueG
Hi Can't seem to find out how to send email to a group/category(s) using the Business (not Accounts) contacts This to me is a basic function yet...
June 17th 09 02:41 AM
by MoniqueG Go to last post
5 673
Contact Search by RaulRuben
I have the same exact problem in Vista with MS Outlook 2007. I tried rebuildind the index from Control Panel and nothing. I inserted this contact...
June 16th 09 10:36 PM
by Jeff Frost[_2_] Go to last post
7 760
Searching by Jeff Frost
I can't search for anythin in Office 2007. In running the diagnostic, I was told that there was a conflicting program Office 2003. I removed it but...
June 16th 09 10:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 498
Importing contacts to new computer by Leslie
I was using Outlook 2003 on my old XP computer and bought a new computer, Vista using Outlook 2007. I went through the data transfer and found the...
June 16th 09 08:35 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 475
what is bill gates amail by nawal abed from miilya from israel
please how i can know the amail for bill gates
June 16th 09 08:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 430
First Name and Lastname padding by tep
On Outlook 2003, when I create a contact that is not a person's name (e.g. Massage Envy) and enter that name in the First Name field, upon save...
June 16th 09 08:07 PM
by tep Go to last post

From The