Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Exchange Server and local contacts by John Dumay
Hi, I just started a new job and I was given a laptop that connects to Exchange server for e-mail. From here I access all of my 'group' contatct....
January 19th 09 02:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 682
How do I syncronise aol with outlook? by sjsavva
How do I syncronise my AOL contacts with Outlook? Thank you.
January 19th 09 02:29 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 473
How not to use certain email addresses? by Kwan Loo
A few people would not like to be contacted again by me. How do I set up in Outlook/email to avoid using these email addresses by mistake please?...
January 19th 09 02:24 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 638
Default Distribution List addition by mrbalaje
Hi, Everyday I will keep adding my clients emails to the outlook contacts. I want a default distribution list in which these new contacts will get...
January 19th 09 01:07 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 575
How do I export contacts from excel 2003 file into Outlook 2007? by NNZCOutlook
Im trying to export data from Excel 2003 into My Outlook 2007. It comes up with an error, no named Data Ranges. Not sure what to do. Can seem to...
January 19th 09 06:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 570
why contacts in my laptop not on PC by ph
so i have office 2007 on both my laptop and pc. Yet the contacts in both are not the same.
January 18th 09 11:31 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
1 575
Other User's contact catagories , New is grayed out. by Aboo
When i open other users contacts in outlook 2007, open a contact, click on catagorize, go to all catagories, the new is grayed out, even though i...
January 18th 09 04:20 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 777
Importing Contacts from Mozilla Thunderbird by k2hsharpe
Hi have just installed Office 2007. This the first time ever that I have used a MicroSoft Office suite and first time I've used a MicroSoft email. ...
January 18th 09 01:01 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
5 695
Microsoft Word 2007 by Wyoming Cowboy
I am trying to open Journal in my contacts file and cannot understand the Help. It says to open up an individual contact, go to Activities and...
January 18th 09 12:38 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 504
Private label for Outlook Contacts by KarenMc
Our company just installed the Exchange server. I have full authority to change/delete/add to my manager's contact database remotely. Somehow I...
January 18th 09 08:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 597
Delete contacts in drop down window when sending email by brian
Hi can someone please tell me how to delete contacts in the drop down window when sending an email? Example is when entering an 'A' in the sto...
January 18th 09 07:08 AM
by William Go to last post
2 624
MULTIPLE CONTACTS by tegtom
I wound up with multipble Contacts folders in my 2007 Outlook. How can I combine them (and synchronize them) into one folder? Thanks
January 17th 09 11:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 475
Outlook Address Book by Lisa1961
I have tried various suggestions posted all over the internet and nothing has worked so far. On a new machine, using VISTA and Outlook 2007, I used...
January 17th 09 11:10 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 525
Contacts, Error Outlook has encountered a problem and must close by CPG-Bonnie
Hi - PLEAsE HELP ME When I attempt to open my contacts in outlook 2003, I get the following error message. Ihave also copied in the data from what...
January 17th 09 08:57 PM
by CPG-Bonnie Go to last post
0 596
How do I share contacts and messages across my desktop/laptop by bnkbrown
I want to use a single contact file, email file, and set of email folders on both my laptop and desktop. This is with Outlook 97 and Vista. Help...
January 17th 09 08:10 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 427
how to customize outlook contacts auto format? by spezticle
When I open up an individual contact from my address book, I can edit all the details. I click "Mobile..." and enter in the the phone number and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 17th 09 05:01 PM
by mrbill2u Go to last post
13 1,526
Distribution List Printing style by Anne B
Outlook 2007 is great except it doesn't print my Distribution lists like it did in 2003. In 2003, the title and name of the list were printed...
January 17th 09 03:40 PM
by CD[_2_] Go to last post
4 547
Business Card Default Image by Scott Sykes
Outlook 2007, I was playing around with adding an image to a single business card. Now I have the same image to all of business cards. How do...
January 17th 09 05:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 520
Where is the picture file located for outlook contacts? by Deepak Shenoy
I was using Outlook 2003 and linked some of my contacts to various picture files. I had used .jpg images. I have since transferred the Outlook...
January 17th 09 05:47 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 552
Outlook dialer problem-Handset Attached to Modem by Arnie
When I use Outlook to autodial, my US Robotics 56K Voice Fax Modem speaker activates and dials the number, but I cannot hear anything through the...
January 17th 09 01:03 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The