Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ugly grey default background on IE7? by 99XJ
On my work computer, we recently updated to IE7. Now, on some web pages the background is a dull light grey instead of white. (but not on all) I've...
March 10th 07 02:59 AM
by 99XJ Go to last post
3 511
Mail Merge Wizard does not enable Merge button by Flower Gardener
How do I complete the Mail Merge Wizard? I opened a contacts file to be mail merged and click on Tools | Mail Merge... which trundles for awhile to...
March 10th 07 04:43 AM
by Flower Gardener Go to last post
0 740
sending problem after upgrade to Vista by [email protected]
Hi, I had XP Pro SP2 running with Outlook 2003 (using an internet POP3 account) with SP2 and all latest microsoft updates both for xp...
March 10th 07 10:51 AM
by John Butler Go to last post
3 526
Errors occurred while archiving by Craig
I had had some recent problems with opening outlook after an old version of WinFax Pro was installed. It has since been uninstalled and outlook...
March 10th 07 01:29 PM
by Craig Go to last post
0 442
Changing Default form Outlook Express6 to Office 2007 Outlook by Rvtime
I can not seem to figure out how get rid of Outlook Express 6 no matter what I do. When ever I try to reply or anything except using New Mail the...
March 10th 07 04:07 PM
by Rvtime Go to last post
2 444
I can send email but not receive by Charles W. Garsee
I am trying to setup outlook 2007. I get my email from yahoo but want to use outlook. It as for user id and password but when I enter it it just...
March 10th 07 04:45 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 594
Adding a newsgroup to Outlook 2007 by Mary
Outlook is not for Newsgroups--never has been. It used OE for newsgroups in past versions. Use Windows Mail in Vista formerly Outlook Express to...
March 10th 07 04:51 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 434
Sent Items - User doesn't want them but gets them sometimes??? by [email protected]
OK, this is the reverse of what most people complain about... I have a user who does NOT want a copy saved to her Sent Items folder. "Save copies...
March 10th 07 07:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 646
Can't receive attachments from Outlook 2003 to Outlook express by [email protected]
I cannot receive any attachments from an Outlook 2003 client to my Outlook Express address. I have been to Tools-Options-Security and un- checked "Do...
March 10th 07 07:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 474
Best way to read 3.5GB OL2003 .pst file from old computer on a new computer? by Danny
My old computer has OL2003 with a 3.5GB .pst file. The old computer's OL 2003 suffered from poor performance due to constant synchronization of...
March 10th 07 07:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 592
Smiley Icons? by Pheasant Plucker®
I really like the look of those animated icons from smileycentral.com that can be used from within email clients, browsers etc. What I don't want is...
March 10th 07 07:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 515
emails are being deleted after I open them by Pat
If I open an email and want to respond at a later time; when I close it, it disappears. It is not in my deleted files. This is something new in the...
March 10th 07 09:21 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 641
Favorite Folders will not hold by Allan J. Behr
I set up a favorite folder. Close Outlook 2003. Immediately reopen Otlook. Favorite foler that I set up is not in the Favorite section. Hhave to...
March 10th 07 11:27 PM
by Allan J. Behr Go to last post
4 570
Adding a newsgroup to Outlook 2007 by reidarT
How do I add a newsgroup (like this Outlook newsgroup) to Outlook 2007. (I am using Microsoft Mail now) reidarT
March 11th 07 01:35 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 407
Load Time by Dave Danyluk
Just installed Office 2007 and I find that Outlook 2007 takes over a minute to load up ???
March 11th 07 05:32 AM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
1 399
Mail (outlook 2002), 'To' field, general question by Dave Horne
Why do some names of some messages in the 'To' Field appear with single quotes in my Sent Box? I'm using Outlook 2002. I'm sure there's an easy...
March 11th 07 10:06 AM
by Dave Horne Go to last post
0 453
my computer is new and requires outlook 2003. where do I find it? by Patrick
I want to download outlook connector but the system requires that I download office or outlook 2002 or above. How do I do that?
March 11th 07 12:56 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 349
Setting rules in Outlook 2007 by Millstone
I have just "upgraded" from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007. Our family use individual email addresses on the lines of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 11th 07 01:23 PM
by Millstone Go to last post
10 1,307
error message 0x800ccc0d and regsur32 mshtml.dll by Suzie
Can anyone help please, when I try to send an email from outlook express I get an error message 0x800ccc0d, which states it can't find the server....
March 11th 07 02:01 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 756
Outlook emails. by Maria Eldridge
I am using Btyahoo, I can receive mail but cannot send it. Does any-one have any ideas?
March 11th 07 03:24 PM
by Maria Eldridge Go to last post

From The