Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
I want to use Outlook, not Outlook Express by Maria TO
When I try to open Outlook it says the server is not responding, however, I can get my mail using Outlook Express. How do I set up so Outlook is my...
November 9th 07 10:19 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 422
I wish to copy a graphic into return address of envelope in Outloo by Doug W
How do I set up an envelope template where I can preprint a number of envelopes with a graphic in the return address area, then print the return...
October 16th 07 09:20 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 475
I would like to email my outlook appointment calender to my boss by Steve The Skiff Sailor
I am now using your outlook express for my appointments and also wish to use it as a report of my weekly activities to be emailed to my boss. Can...
February 8th 06 11:56 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 669
I would like to know... by John Smith[_7_]
....why Outlook's 2003 (the pay product) message rules are so ******* ***** compared to those in Outlook Express, (the free product) No this isn't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 25th 09 12:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
12 1,298
Question
I Would Like To Rebuild My Outlook PST File - What Are The Steps Please? by marcbkk
At present my Outlook PST file is just under 2.5GB. It is running fine, but I don't believe that the file size is correct and so it may be taking up...
June 15th 10 02:23 PM
by marcbkk Go to last post
0 588
I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each by CJM
Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.) I don't know what I did but I would...
May 7th 10 04:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 450
I would like to sort tasks by private / public by [email protected]
I would like to sort my tasks by private / public. I can't find "private/public" in "field chooser". Is it there? Any other ways? I am using...
August 21st 06 11:26 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 514
I would NOT install the Desktop Search or Risk Destroying Your Operating System by Peter de B. Harrington
Hi: After rebuilding Windoze XP Pro SP2 for the umpteenth time, and successfully intalling Office 2007, I was prompted to install the Desktop...
May 27th 07 07:03 PM
by Peter de B. Harrington Go to last post
5 623
I'm away msg by Roberto le Cornielle
I posted this earlier this month, Milly Staples suggested I make sure to use rich text but still no luck so I am asking again for help...
December 2nd 08 10:08 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
9 393
I'm Completely new to Outlook by Jags
I have never really used Outlook before, but I thought I'd try it just to see if it worked better. I figured there had to be some bright sides to...
September 13th 06 01:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 564
I'm getting a protocol error when I send emails through outlook. by A.J.
I set my outlook to retrieve messages from my webmail account through Cox. Yesterday my virusscanner, McAfee, started reporting protocol errors. ...
June 7th 06 04:13 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 783
I'm getting error:0X8004010F. An object could not be found. by Jim
I'm new to using Outlook as Vista doesn't support Earthlink Total Access. I have my e-mail accounts up and working but when I send an e-mail, I'm...
April 13th 09 12:11 PM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 467
I'm having trouble to receive instant mail. by =[ATIX]= KILLERBOY
I'm having trouble to receive instant mail, I know there is an option that when somene send an e-mail you can receive it right away in less than a...
May 14th 06 05:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 897
I'm looking to put outlook files from my pc to my laptop for work by Plumbvz
I have a home pc that I use for work and a laptop I also bring to work in my vehicle. I want access to my e-mail that I bring in through Outlook on...
August 31st 06 08:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 503
I'm new to Outlook and cannot send or receive email. Please help by Wendy
Hi. I have tried to set up my email in Outlook. I used the import function and then clicked test account settings and got this error message: Find...
April 15th 06 01:39 PM
by Wendy Go to last post
4 562
I'm not able to verify my e-mail address by tafrintz
I've read the instructions for verifing e-mail address, but I do not have an e-mail from Passport inorder to click and verify.
February 13th 07 11:25 PM
by holly halls Go to last post
2 545
I'm not receiving emails from some senders, and vice versa by FWE
Hi all - for the last 6 months or so, I have not been receiving all the emails that people (including clients) send me. I'm using Outlook 2003. I...
February 1st 07 02:18 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
2 534
i'm on a proxy server, how do i configure my Outlook 2003 by Ray
i'm on a proxy server, how do i configure my Outlook 2003
March 12th 07 01:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 493
I'm receiving email from one particular sender in a strange unreadable font by Ali A. Syed
I'm using Micorsoft Outlook 2007. When I receive emails from various senders, the font is fine and convenient to be read. But only one sender's...
April 6th 11 08:59 AM
by Ali A. Syed Go to last post
0 1,452
I'm receiving some emails but not others. by Dazmo30
Specifically I seem to be having a problem forwarding emails with attached files from a hotmail account. I will send the message but then 5 minutes...
January 10th 07 06:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The