Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
nk2 files by philip l
I hvae a 2000 pr with outlook 2003 i need to move the nk2 files to a new computer using windows xp professional with outlook 2003 how do i copy the...
November 17th 07 08:11 PM
by Markus Mohmeyer Go to last post
2 730
xp by Mike Hudon
is there a newsgroup for windows xp
November 17th 07 04:00 PM
by Adman Go to last post
2 580
OUTLOOK 2007 by lythambear
I have just downloaded the trial version "OFFICE PROFESSIONAL 2007" but whenever i try to open Outlook it tells me "Microsoft Outlook has...
November 17th 07 03:39 PM
by lythambear Go to last post
7 634
upgrade to 2007 gets MAPI32.dll error by CRNews
I have a user who upgraded her office 2003 to 2007(educational version) but since, whenever she tries to start outlook she gets an error 'cannot...
November 17th 07 11:57 AM
by No Name Go to last post
2 519
Outlook 2007 SPAM issues by Captain Apollo
Hi there, I have been usinf Outlook 2007 for several months now and for a while it has worked extremly well when dealing with spam. It is the past...
November 17th 07 07:13 AM
by Captain Apollo Go to last post
4 647
Outlook Signature by David[_3_]
Hi there, We have a customer who says that everytime they get windows updates they have to re-apply the signature. The are running outlook 2003....
November 17th 07 04:52 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 612
Background image in stationery by John
Hi I have added background image in stationery html as below; body background="myimage.jpg" As expected the image repeats itself. Is there a way...
November 17th 07 03:29 AM
by John Go to last post
0 694
Can't open forwarded email messages by Les
I have Outlook 2003 using XP Operating system. Until recently i have been able to open all attachments. Recently, Outlook has not alowed me to open...
November 17th 07 01:51 AM
by Les Go to last post
2 595
Problem typing contractions in email Outlook 2007 by Sheyrie
When I type a contraction, ie I'm, it types as I' m. Always a space after the apostrophy. My husband is having the same problem on his computer. ...
November 17th 07 01:28 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 673
import/export option disabled in outlook 2003 by zahaid
i installed office 2003 when i am trying to import the my address book in excel in file menu is disabled. import/export option is disabled in...
November 17th 07 01:27 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 940
Outlook 2007 - Start up with Windows? by RBear3
I just upgraded to Office 2007. How do I make Outlook start with windows? I tried to drag it to the startup folder and got an error. --...
November 16th 07 09:12 PM
by RBear3 Go to last post
2 578
I can't get my outlook to open by Keiseho
I just loaded office professional 2003, but I can't get my outlook to open no matter what I do. I have tried creating a new account and adjusting...
November 16th 07 06:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 538
Help with accessing Outlook (not express) mail on another computer by Kim
Hello, I need help with accessing my outlook mails from another computer. I do not belong to any network or company ...i just use office outlook at...
November 16th 07 05:44 PM
by John Go to last post
5 650
Error is [0x80004005-0x0004b9-0x000501]. by Richky
Some of our users get this when trying to send an email. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Mukin, Richky on 10/21/2007 11:45 AM This...
November 16th 07 04:49 PM
by Bethaccountant Go to last post
2 1,281
Unauthorized Messages by Jerry[_3_]
For some reason or another, my Outlook is sending out messages that I personnaly am not sending. I keep getting messages back saying that the...
November 16th 07 04:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 591
Outlook 2007 in HTML mode problems by Elias Stephan
I use Outlook 2007 and my mail format is set to HTML. Some of the recipients of my email cannot see the email text until they reply to my message....
November 16th 07 04:10 PM
by Elias Stephan Go to last post
0 485
Outlook 2007 formatting tags by Elias Stephan
I use Outlook 2007 and when I create an outlook invite in Calendar; the formatting tags get activated (very annoying). I go to edit...
November 16th 07 04:09 PM
by Elias Stephan Go to last post
0 512
outlook can I recall an email and replace it with another email? by Masterwebman
You can if you subscribe to yankback.com -- I's the only service on the Internet which lets you...
November 16th 07 01:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 586
I don't know what my user name or password are. by notageek
Outlook shows my hotmail address, and I also did the connector thing. Shouldn't I have an outlook address? I'd like to have one if possible. ...
November 16th 07 10:00 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 478
Outlook stationery tip by John
Hi I need to create an outlook stationery template with one image as background (watermark like) and another at the bottom as logo. Are there any...
November 16th 07 05:10 AM
by John Go to last post

From The