Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
emailing from outlook by glwood
I can not email from my outlook 2003. I can receive and reply but when I compose an email and try to send it, it goes to the outbox and will not...
January 10th 06 05:37 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 944
Unspecified Error by Laron Street
I have a couple of users on Windows XP with Outlook 2003, using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. If a message is started, and user is interrupted for a...
January 10th 06 05:28 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 927
can't read unicode message(outlook 2003) by ÃÖ¸íÁø
outlook express has encoding options. But outlook 2003 doesn't. I cannot read unicode message. When I read a message written chinese charaters,...
January 10th 06 02:37 AM
by ÃÖ¸íÁø Go to last post
0 1,047
Outlook 2003 does not recognize my profile by Jay Thomas
I have correctly created my email account settings in Outlook and have verified that they are correct with my ISP. (I am using dial-up still, and...
January 10th 06 02:06 AM
by Jay Thomas Go to last post
2 1,404
Cannot Create Folder -- VB.NET by Randy Given
Last chance for VB.NET on this one. I tried another way and got errors, also am with this approach. Googling turns up more people with same problem,...
January 10th 06 01:50 AM
by Randy Given Go to last post
0 1,674
outlook express by ed
how do i reinstall outlook express...i am running windows xp & IE ver 6
January 10th 06 12:22 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 1,099
outlook express by ed
how can i re-install outlook express in windows xp
January 9th 06 11:40 PM
by ed Go to last post
0 883
Not seeing attachments in Outlook by Anthony Litterio
I have a user that is using Outlook 2002. He recieved an E-mail with an attachment, that is another mail message. When he opens the E-mail, he...
January 9th 06 10:17 PM
by Anthony Litterio Go to last post
0 787
Outlook notification for hotmail by CreloX
Is there a way I can get my outlook to notify me when there's new mail in my hotmail inbox when outlook is minimized? I do get the...
January 9th 06 10:06 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 1,033
Messages view as read before I get a chance to look at them by jp614
This is strange! I have the reading pane on and when I click on a message and than click back off it it nornmally changes to 'read'. But now I can...
January 9th 06 09:50 PM
by jp614 Go to last post
0 853
Outlook 2000 - mail being kept on server. by BG
Where do I find the checkbox in Office 2000 that leaves email messages on the server?
January 9th 06 09:42 PM
by BG Go to last post
6 1,129
500 Unauthorized relay msg rejected by WiggleRoom
I have had the same problem. I check the authenticate boxes. None of my ISP's match the pop domains but I have been successful sending before. I...
January 9th 06 09:05 PM
by WiggleRoom Go to last post
0 1,476
Putting account on "Hold" by Dina
Hi, I am using: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 build 2600, and I have the following question: My Outlook is configured...
January 9th 06 08:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 1,657
Outlook 2002 and Hotmail by heynow
I am having a problem accessing hotmail via Outlook 2002. When I attempt "send/receive" on Outlook, my pop3 accts work fine, but for hotmail I get...
January 9th 06 08:25 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 1,086
Is there a size limit on Notes in Outlook? by MiscellaneousMedia
Either in characters or approximate words?
January 9th 06 08:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 4,818
Drag'n'dropping attachments soesn't work in Outlook 2003 by Remove 2 spaces
Annabel, I'll be watching with interest to see what suggestions you receive. I tried a similar question a few months ago and got the suggestion...
January 9th 06 07:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 1,116
Backing up e-mail account settings by toreddie
Lately I've had to reformat my harddrive twice, causing me to have to reinstall all my software applications, including Outlook 2003. I have moved...
January 9th 06 07:44 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 925
Next version by Tim Scott Mathews
I've seen a few articles on some of the new things we can expect in the next versions of Excel and Word but nothing on Outlook. Is there any...
January 9th 06 07:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,075
Export File To FoxPro DBF? by Wilson Pye
Hi, I am interested in knowing what versions of Outlook are capable of exporting Contacts to a FoxPro .DBF file format? Thanks Wilson
January 9th 06 07:07 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,029
Odd issue with Outlook-hosted webpage tooltips. by [email protected]
Hey all, I've noticed an odd issue with one of our webpages. When viewed in Outlook, the tooltips for images do not work properly (I've tried...
January 9th 06 06:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The