Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Importing from Excel with HTML Formatting by KEN
A client of mine has been on a web based system for email and CRM. They now what to use Outlook and a proprietary CRM system. The online system has...
March 16th 09 09:26 PM
by KEN Go to last post
0 575
old email address by BK
using Windows XP and Office 2007 When I begin typing an email address in the recipient line, my auto complete feature begins to list the names and...
March 16th 09 09:18 PM
by BK Go to last post
9 796
outlook 2003 - calendar view by Kevin O'Brien
Hey guys, I have a delegate who would like to see their managers calender listed in the folder list instead of clicking on their own calendar and...
March 16th 09 08:44 PM
by Kevin O'Brien Go to last post
2 540
question on rules on unattended mailbox by Gary
I have an unattended mailbox that sends emails to some customers. sometimes the email is not in the sytem correctly, and you get a NDR message. I...
March 16th 09 07:41 PM
by Gary Go to last post
5 1,006
Enable SMTP authentication in your email client to send mail by Retired Bill
Trying to send some emails - I get the following error message: Your IP address has been restricted due to heavy usage.Enable SMTP authentication in...
March 16th 09 02:51 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
5 1,797
Hyperlink Changes by alex
Using Outlook ’03… I have an issue with hyperlink addresses changing; e.g.: When I created an embedded hyperlink in a Word or Excel doc to...
March 16th 09 12:40 PM
by alex Go to last post
0 493
turn off "Do not check spelling or grammar" in outlook by tinman
In doing a "Spell Check" in Outlook, I get the following message: "Spelling and grammar check complete. Text marked with "Do not check spelling or...
March 16th 09 12:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,156
you have the golden oppourtunities to earn more money in the mordenworld by priya 00
no investment: no physical work: no tension: free register more income:
March 16th 09 08:31 AM
by priya 00 Go to last post
0 515
Outlook 2007 bug cant access Drafts when new message window open by mdlister
Morning, A user has just raised a question about outlook 2007 not allowing her to access the draft emails, thought this was odd so i went round to...
March 16th 09 08:30 AM
by mdlister Go to last post
2 553
where is the send button on outlook? by bigdog4463
I have not found the send button on the office outlook on my vista system. I have looked all over for it.
March 16th 09 04:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 541
outlook2007 sync pc and laptop by jzombek6
hello i have a desktop w/ vista,laptop w/ vista,which both are on a network. network working fine. i would like to get email,contacts,etc. from...
March 16th 09 01:19 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 503
Putting two sets of data in one Office account by Ed
Need a suggestion from you experts out there. I use two laptops, both with Office and I extensively use the mail and task functions on each. I had...
March 15th 09 05:33 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 539
How can I use Outlook in two computers (my PC and my laptop)? I o. by osiris
How can I use Outlook in two computers (my PC and my laptop)? I can only see my incoming emails in my PC, but not in my laptop; even though I have...
March 15th 09 04:09 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 1,079
Make Outlook 2003 automatically start at reboot by Angel
Hello All, I have Outlook 2003. I would like to know how I can configure Outlook 2003 to automatically start up when I reboot my computer. Thank...
March 15th 09 02:49 PM
by Rojo Habe[_4_] Go to last post
7 1,066
Search boxes from Outlooks Find Bar leave a shadow on the desktop by Axel Hammerschmidt
X-Posted to: microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general Followup to: microsoft.public.outlook This is a HUGE NG, so sorry if my...
March 15th 09 12:18 PM
by Axel Hammerschmidt Go to last post
2 546
Message when Outlook starts by Deebee
Whenever I open Outlook a popup window appears notifying me: "The file C:\users\deebee\desktop\contacts.pst cannot be found" When I close or cancel...
March 15th 09 07:36 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 446
hidden symbols by cosmicyogi1
thanks it worked although i could not find that tab i did find that if i hit ctl+shift+* it worked everyone has been helpful thanks
March 15th 09 07:04 AM
by cosmicyogi1 Go to last post
0 556
hidden symbols on emails by aac1215
i somehow have the hidden bars and dots in my emails on my screen not after being sent between each word and end of sentences how do i turn them off
March 15th 09 06:33 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 592
"502 Access Denied" message by Ted[_3_]
Now for two days, each time I try to get on news groups I get the above message and talked to it: (Hit Connection Limit)(newsfe07.iad)(tornado...
March 15th 09 03:03 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 640
email in outlook by aac1215
i have all of a sudden got these hidden markers in my emails. i forget what they are called. the bars at the end of sentences, dots between words...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 15th 09 03:00 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post

From The